The Student Room Group

Working at Esprit Group

Has anyone ever worked for this company? I have an interview with them from this site called thestudentjob.com Anyone know what kind of events they do?
Original post by Xtratease
Has anyone ever worked for this company? I have an interview with them from this site called thestudentjob.com Anyone know what kind of events they do?

hi there. i came across your post and it was from last year so i'm assuming you got the job and worked for the company. im thinking about applying this year, would you advise working for the company or not? did they treat you well? was it fun and worth your time? did you have any problems whilst working there?

thank you :smile:
Reply 2
Hey there!

Sorry this is probably a bit late but thought you'd might like to know generally about the event jobs. I don't actually work for Esprit but work for Brightsparks but practically every event I work at I end up working alongside Esprit people too. From what I understand (spending hours chatting with them all) is that the events they work for aren't necessarily as glamorous as advertised, it's normally typical weddings, corporate dinners and the occasional party nights. If i understand correctly they pay is circa £6.75 p/h whilst Brightsparks pay less @ £6.50 at some events but also £7.00 at other events so it's variable.

Give them a shot and they give you really good introductions whether it's your first job or 50th shift! Let us know how you get on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending