The Student Room Group

Poll:Can Men and Women be friends?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ops like*

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Wilfred Little
Good point.

I think it depends on the man more though. I've found that a lot of women do innocently think that their male friend is just a friend but if you ask the man if he'd **** her he'll be like "yeah I'd bang her" etc, so given the opportunity, he would. Yet they are just friends? I wouldn't "bang" any of my male friends. :confused:

This. When women talk about friendships, they only talk about it from their own point of view.
your poll is quite frankly ****ing ****
Well I've noticed that with me it starts of as a friendship with a girl and then eventually I become attracted to her. So from personal experience no.
depends how you define a friendship... if you don't count it as a friendship if one of them would happily sleep with the other if offered... so 100% platonic... then not often, not until a certain age/stage in life (whether you reach that stage at 20 or 80)...

but personally i think yes it is possible most of the time but it all depends on the situation.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
Yes.
Original post by Spontogical
This. When women talk about friendships, they only talk about it from their own point of view.

The poll results reflect this.

I also wouldn't "bang" any of my female friends either.
Yes, but one of them will always end up developing further feelings for the other.
Reply 28
Original post by TheBritishBloke
Yes, but one of them will always end up developing further feelings for the other.

Not always...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending