Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Returning student form?

Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • Thread Starter

    So I finished my first year and now have a little problem. As I understand, the the student finance company sent me the form that I need to sign to my home address (back in Lithuania). Is it possible to get it sent to my current address in UK or do I have to get it from home somehow? many thank to whoever can help

    Yes, just ring them up and tell me to send it to the address you want it to be sent to..
    • Thread Starter

    Alright, thanks then!


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

    this is what you'll be called on TSR

  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

    never shared and never spammed

  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

  2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

    Slide to join now Processing…

    You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 7, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.