The Student Room Group

If you had a fit (first) cousin and she was up for it, would you have sex with that?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
To those saying it's horrible, disgusting, etc. it's a bit extreme and a little balance would be good. I am the product of a first cousin marriage which went really well :smile:
Reply 41
No, partly because it would be incest, partly because i have a gf, but mainly because my first cousins male
Original post by Adhsur
To those saying it's horrible, disgusting, etc. it's a bit extreme and a little balance would be good. I am the product of a first cousin marriage which went really well :smile:

Does the extra finger come in handy when typing ?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 43
I'd shag your cousin.
Reply 44
Original post by starman
I'd shag your cousin.

As someone's cousin, I don't want you to shag me.
Original post by Adhsur

That's actually a beautiful story. :smile:

didnt mean to neg that, was trying to pos but instincts got the better of me (i use the neg a lot more in Relationships)
Original post by Josh93
Cousins are too close for comfort...Though it does seem like a victimless crime so I've never really understood why it's illegal.

It's just an example of legal moralism. The foundation of its illegality is questionable at best. The amount of facepalms I've had to endure reading up on the criminal law is annoying.

Original post by Bellissima
though i don't judge anyone who says yes, every family is different as long as there's no abuse/procreation...

Would you prohibit two sufferers of cystic fibrosis from having children then?
Original post by Teenage Pirate
didnt mean to neg that, was trying to pos but instincts got the better of me (i use the neg a lot more in Relationships)

You do realise you've ruined my rep page? It was almost a perfect sea of green with no negative rep. :frown:

No problem mate, given you some rep.
Reply 49
Yes I would.
Reply 50
Nope. Although I have male cousins that are good looking, I wouldn't consider having sex with them.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by ManchesterUnited7_
Does the extra finger come in handy when typing ?

You sick loser. People get disabilities regardless of whether they're cousin married or not. Would you prevent disabled people from having children? They're far more likely to have kids with problems.

Original post by Adhsur
You sick loser. People get disabilities regardless of whether they're cousin married or not. Would you prevent disabled people from having children? They're far more likely to have kids with problems.

what ??? what has 6 fingers got to do with disabled people its hardly a disability

humour ??
Reply 53
lol
Reply 54
No, i'd hire someone to do it for me
Reply 55
Original post by ct2k7
As someone's cousin, I don't want you to shag me.

Hahahahaha love this.
I can't even entertain the possibility (and not just because my only first cousin is a girl...) but one of my good friend's next door neighbours are a married couple with two kids and they're first cousins.
Reply 57
:lolwut:

They're children of your parents' siblings... No. Just no.
If I found out a guy had done that - buh-bye.
OP, have you banged your cousin yet? :lol:
Original post by Josh93
I'm struggling to understand why it's relevant that you're from Norwich? :confused:

Learn your regional stereotypes.

Original post by Adhsur

Out of interest are you Indian? I don't want to seem racist, but I know that marrying your first cousin is common in some parts of Indian society.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending