The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Preetinder
I think since you've definitely got an A2L offer, you can firm Leeds Uni now, but I'm not too sure, sorry :s-smilie:

On another note, what course have you applied for?:smile:

Lol Maths
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I received an email from the a2l department saying that ive been accepted and that if i recieve an offer from leeds ill recieve an a2l offer aswell, they also mentioned that i have 2 assignments to complete or something like that, does anyone know what the assignments are?
Reply 82
Original post by einstein123
I received an email from the a2l department saying that ive been accepted and that if i recieve an offer from leeds ill recieve an a2l offer aswell, they also mentioned that i have 2 assignments to complete or something like that, does anyone know what the assignments are?

One's a general research task which could be about anything, the other's based on your subject. I think it's 2500 words (so, 1250 for each piece).
Original post by jamie_jca

Original post by jamie_jca
One's a general research task which could be about anything, the other's based on your subject. I think it's 2500 words (so, 1250 for each piece).

Hmm so like i chose to study maths, what could a possible assignment be on the subject?
I didn't know what A2L was so never applied for it, but about a week ago I received an email saying how I am eligable for A2L and so I should have received 2 offers (main one and A2L one).

My decision letter on ucas track only has one offer though of AAB. Where can I see my A2L offer? I hope there hasn't been some mistake and that I'm lucky enough to have it handed to me without applying :s-smilie:
Reply 85
Hmm so like i chose to study maths, what could a possible assignment be on the subject?

I'm applying for Maths as well!!!
Original post by POWW!

Original post by POWW!
I'm applying for Maths as well!!!

Good to see someone else applying, what are your as/ predicted grades....also have you heard anything from them?
Reply 87
Good to see someone else applying, what are your as/ predicted grades....also have you heard anything from them?

I've gotten my offer and it's AAB waiting for A2L offer though. Prredicted AAB got BBCC at As
Reply 88
Original post by ReignofRain
I didn't know what A2L was so never applied for it, but about a week ago I received an email saying how I am eligable for A2L and so I should have received 2 offers (main one and A2L one).

My decision letter on ucas track only has one offer though of AAB. Where can I see my A2L offer? I hope there hasn't been some mistake and that I'm lucky enough to have it handed to me without applying :s-smilie:

Call them up and find out. Sometimes the A2L offers comes through a couple of days after the actual offer.
Reply 89
Has anyone else gotten the scholarship form?
Reply 90
Original post by POWW!

yeah... don't know what to write in it....
Reply 91
Original post by Beast1
yeah... don't know what to write in it....

Exactly! I had a look through it on my phone and it looked pretty long :l plus it's got such a short deadline! I can't start filling it out until the 26th and my college will prob take the piss again and take a week to fill it in
Reply 92
Original post by POWW!

Yeah, don't know what to put in the statement though...
Original post by POWW!

Original post by POWW!

Yeah i have
Original post by POWW!

Original post by POWW!
I've gotten my offer and it's AAB waiting for A2L offer though. Prredicted AAB got BBCC at As

Congratulations on the offer and results...good luck
Reply 95
I sent off my A2L form about 3 weeks ago and still havent heard anything back. I have had my offers from the two courses I applied to from Leeds Uni last week.... any ideas when i will recieve a confirmation from
A2L?
Reply 96
**** yes!!!!!!!! Just got my a2l offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could people who have had their offers tell me when they sent their application off? :/

I sent mine off ages ago and haven't heard a thing.
I just got an offer for French and Spanish with AAB with A's in French and Spanish!!

And an A2L offer, but this actually has really upset me because they have still asked for 2 A's in French and Spanish and a D in English which I'm predected an A in! It makes no sense! I thought they'd lower the spanish by at least one grade as I'm predicted B/A for that :'(

There's my hopes of a BBB or ABC for Leeds gone...
Reply 99
Original post by Ilovesourskittles
Could people who have had their offers tell me when they sent their application off? :/

I sent mine off ages ago and haven't heard a thing.

Send mine off at the beginning of November and heard back just before they closed for Christmas. So just under 2 months I think.

Latest