The Student Room Group

A2: Anyone else really dreading next week?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Bricking Spanish on Tuesday. Really need at least a B in Spanish.

At least I don't have a uni offer to stress about.
Reply 101
have 5 left...dreading it...thankfully going to drown my sorrows the day after exams finish by going to see jay z! :biggrin:
Don't we all love exam boards?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 103
Got 3 exams not next week but the week after, C4 Bio5 Chem5 so much pressure, absolutely dreading the pre release part of bio and haven't started past papers for C4 yet:redface:, happy I done decent in Jan to bring my UMS up, I cannot imagine having to go into these exams having to get a high grade.
Original post by laurennmc
I have 3 of my exams next week.
Monday - English language
Wednesday - Sociology
Thursday - Health and social care

Then Sociology again the following Tuesday.

Starting to worry now, don't feel like I know enough to get AAB for uni :frown:

We're in the very same boat. I also need AAB for Manchester Uni, and I've already done my final Philosophy exams. I have three exams over the next week, including History where I have an A* to play for

Politics exams I need to survive. Revision has been pretty tough this week, I'm not sure about you but I just have nothing left in the tank, I'll be so happy when its all over. My biggest fear is that I won't make it to uni; worst case scenario
Original post by Forget that
:woo: dread does not even begin to describe.
For some reason i think it's going to take a bit longer than the weekend to revise history for tuesday :frown:

I have History on Tuesday D:

Anyone else wishing they hadn't pissed away their time this half term?
Yes. The next 2 weeks determines everything. :sigh:
I'm such a hermione as well; there's such a big gap between my predicteds (which are insane) and my offer (which is tough but definitely achievable) so I'm trying to focus on getting the offer and above, not on getting the best grades in the world :rolleyes:

Reply 108
Original post by Trailblazer
We're in the very same boat. I also need AAB for Manchester Uni, and I've already done my final Philosophy exams. I have three exams over the next week, including History where I have an A* to play for

Politics exams I need to survive. Revision has been pretty tough this week, I'm not sure about you but I just have nothing left in the tank, I'll be so happy when its all over. My biggest fear is that I won't make it to uni; worst case scenario

Yes! Don't seem to have the energy to do anymore; although I know I have too since my future depends on it! That's also my biggest fear. The pressure of A2 is horrendous. :frown:
Original post by laurennmc
Yes! Don't seem to have the energy to do anymore; although I know I have too since my future depends on it! That's also my biggest fear. The pressure of A2 is horrendous. :frown:

We've just got to get through it these last few days, then it is all in the hands of the universe.

The pressure of A2 is horrendous for me because I didn't work hard in year 12. That is my biggest regret. Things would be so easy now if I had.
Reply 110
I've started looking at which unis would possibly take me through clearing if I got ABC or BBC... so scared I'm going to miss my offers because of my physics :frown:
Reply 111
Latin. enough said *crawls into a hole crying*
I'm not dreading it, really....I've revised quite a bit for History this last week and the week before we broke up I suddenly found out that you don't need 36 to get an A, you need 32....even if they shift the boundaries there's room to make a mess. My head is absolutely full of percentages and five year plan figures and when the Volga Germans were allowed to go home....etc, except they couldn't, because people didn't want them coming back....yar. The thing is, I just need a B for my offer, but my dad won't like it if I don't get an A. He already doesn't like it that I'm not shooting for A*s. Think I'd be faintly ashamed of an A* essay in French/German really, I've read some and they're dull....absolutely dull.
Then I've got three days to revise for German and another three for French so that's all comfortable. Obviously I've been learning vocab but it's not really topic specific, it's out of a biography about Nijinsky....can I fit the words "Zuckung", "Drang" and "einnehmend" into my essay? Yes, somehow, it will be done!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 113
Original post by milkytea
I'm just dreading Thursday morning to be honest. I have Politics and C4 one after the other. I'm gonna be stuck in one room for about four and a half hours haha.

c4 is on the 21st..
Original post by exe
c4 is on the 21st..

It may be for the exam board you're on. For me it's on the 14th.
Wish I had motivation to revise... but the thought of doing revision for Geography Unit 3 and 4 just makes my brain cry.
I am two exams next week.
English Language and a Buss3 retake:frown:
Not feeling ready especially since I left my Language change folder in my locker at college over half term forgetting it was there until i went to revise.
Original post by Whatever9999
3 exams next week !biology ,maths ,chemistry
I'm so scared they are all AM exams :frown:

I think morning exams are better because you have less time before to stress over it and I found that if I tried to revise the day of the exam I would forget everything when I went in. :s-smilie:
Reply 118
3 exams next week:

AQA History Unit 3- Tuesday. I'm not really dreading this, I have an A at both AS modules and A in coursework, so it's only 30% of total A level. Plus, it's my favourite subject and my easiest (though by no means easy).

OCR B Chemistry F335- Wednesday. So annoying that I can't have the whole day off before this to revise. What can I say? Chemistry is the hardest subject, and I'm doing a much harder exam board than most other chemistry students. Plus, tis the hardest exam of the course. Needless to say, I've spent most of this weekend and week revising for this.

AQA Biology Unit 4- Friday. I should nail this exam, though AQA are really keen on 'Take a wild guess' questions (ie 'Suggest' questions), this shouldn't be too hard if I nail photosynthesis, respiration, eutrophication and inheritance. Even with nasty ecology questions.
Reply 119
Can I just Kill myself please? Ive had enough revision :P anyways gud luk to all :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending