The Student Room Group

A2: Anyone else really dreading next week?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Lollyage
This time tomorrow, I'll be in my English exam :o:

Really worried I'll struggle to write a 2 hour 30 min English paper right after a 2 hour psychology paper. Dreading tomorrow, once tomorrow is over I'll feel infinitely better even though I will still have 4 more exams.

This time tomorrow, we'll still be in English! Gonna be hell:')
Original post by laurennmc
This time tomorrow, we'll still be in English! Gonna be hell:')

I know, I've been looking at the clock and thinking this since 1:15! Although somehow I feel time won't be going anywhere near this slowly when we're actually in the exam :tongue:
Anyone got edexcel government & politics tomorrow

Hoping campaign finance doesnt come up but apparently most likely will
Also hope we get a question on affirmative action and a 15 Mark on parties

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 143
Original post by Lollyage
I know, I've been looking at the clock and thinking this since 1:15! Although somehow I feel time won't be going anywhere near this slowly when we're actually in the exam :tongue:

It sure won't haha! So dreading it now, I'm so bad at timed conditions!
Original post by such_a_lady
I lol'd :lol:

haha! too much psychology revision, i'm bound to start psychoanalysing everyone...
Reply 145
So not looking forward to tomorrow!
Solid cramming going on right now.

Solid cramming going on right now.

I did have solid cramming going on....then I ended up on TSR. Needless to say, the solid cramming is no longer happening.
Original post by alexsasg
I did have solid cramming going on....then I ended up on TSR. Needless to say, the solid cramming is no longer happening.

Same happens to me, start to revise then end up on tsr and watching collegehumor videos

Original post by alexsasg

I put my phone on flight mode so I can still listen to music and turn Internet back on whenever I have a break, otherwise I get too distracted :tongue:

Reply 150
Is anyone doing the health and social care paper on the 18th of june OCR? any predictions or tips on how to get a good mark :biggrin:
Reply 151
Original post by Orla369
Is anyone doing the health and social care paper on the 18th of june OCR? any predictions or tips on how to get a good mark :biggrin:

My HSC exam is this Thursday and I don't feel I know a thing haha :frown:
I haven't really revised for English :frown: I know the main theories and the different language points, alls we can do really is essay practice, but they'd never be marked in time to find out what type of grade I'm at!

Thought it wasn't too bad - I did Q1 & Q3

How did you find it?
Original post by accountant-future

How did you find it?

I did 2 and 3 :smile:

Reply 154

How did you find it?

Q1 and Q4! 1 was fab, just what I'd wanted. 4 I'm not so sure about, was a lot harder than it looked. Hoping I did okay, need that A:frown:. You?
I did 2 and 3 :smile:

Ahh, what did you write for Q2, considering the kid writing was 11

Q1 and Q4! 1 was fab, just what I'd wanted. 4 I'm not so sure about, was a lot harder than it looked. Hoping I did okay, need that A:frown:. You?

I couldn't see what tp put for 4, kinda sucked that they weren't pre 1800 so I would have had no idea, I need a B overall and after that exam, I should get it :smile:
Reply 156
Ahh, what did you write for Q2, considering the kid writing was 11

I couldn't see what tp put for 4, kinda sucked that they weren't pre 1800 so I would have had no idea, I need a B overall and after that exam, I should get it :smile:

I was hoping for newspaper articles, preferably pre-standardisation. Ah, nothing we can do now! Hoping for good boundaries!
Whoops sorry I did EngLang A :redface:

Reply 158
Whoops sorry I did EngLang A :redface:

Hahaha! Okay :biggrin:
every time I see this thread pop up I remind myself I need to be revising and I go do it! This is helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending