The Student Room Group

A2: Anyone else really dreading next week?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sammy-lou
every time I see this thread pop up I remind myself I need to be revising and I go do it! This is helpful!

haha same, three exams this week, another three next week :tongue:
Someone get me off student room :'(
Spanish tomorrow.. but the one I'm dreading the most is definitely C4
Original post by James A
haha same, three exams this week, another three next week :tongue:

Oooh unlucky! I've just got the one this week and three next week.

I'm just staring at this intimidating pile of folders in front of me right now, trying not to fall asleep :s-smilie:
COMP3 tomorrow determines everything for me! So scared :cry2:
2.5 hour Spanish exam tomorrow! I'm torn between wanting to do it and get it over and done with already or not not wanting to do it at all, because I'm nowhere near ready...
Reply 165
Original post by sammy-lou
every time I see this thread pop up I remind myself I need to be revising and I go do it! This is helpful!

Haha! Glad my thread could be of assistance :tongue:
Reply 166
Third exam of the week tomorrow, then my last one next Tuesday. This week has gone surprisingly fast!
i had 8 exams this june... its now down to two.. plus music theory on saturday,, but thats piss easy!!

so worried about the results as my predictions are all b's and thats what i need for uni... though im convinced my german teachers are trying to scare me into working because i always do much better than the predictions!

monday 10.15 am im done :smile: free from school forever!

this week ive had 3 exams though.. well one on friday... they were every other day so spaced out.. then 2 as retakes and 2 german orals.. so overall i think it was good planing on the exam boards' behalf :smile: for me at least.. one of my friends is in isolation overnight due to 6 and a half of exams scheduled for today :smile:
Reply 168
Original post by littlemissmidget123
i had 8 exams this june... its now down to two.. plus music theory on saturday,, but thats piss easy!!

so worried about the results as my predictions are all b's and thats what i need for uni... though im convinced my german teachers are trying to scare me into working because i always do much better than the predictions!

monday 10.15 am im done :smile: free from school forever!

this week ive had 3 exams though.. well one on friday... they were every other day so spaced out.. then 2 as retakes and 2 german orals.. so overall i think it was good planing on the exam boards' behalf :smile: for me at least.. one of my friends is in isolation overnight due to 6 and a half of exams scheduled for today :smile:

Wow! Mine have been spaced out well, monday, wednesday andThursday this week, with my last next Tuesday :smile:
I would hate to be in isolation overnight! How does that work?
Original post by laurennmc
Wow! Mine have been spaced out well, monday, wednesday andThursday this week, with my last next Tuesday :smile:
I would hate to be in isolation overnight! How does that work?

he had three choices:
go into the boarding house
stay with a teacher
go home but not use internet etc and parents have to agree (he did this)

however i go to a private school so they trust us, and i know he wouldnt have cheated other schools or pupils may not have been given the same option
Reply 170
Original post by littlemissmidget123
he had three choices:
go into the boarding house
stay with a teacher
go home but not use internet etc and parents have to agree (he did this)

however i go to a private school so they trust us, and i know he wouldnt have cheated other schools or pupils may not have been given the same option

Ah I see!:smile:
Reply 171
Considering I thought that was going to be the worst couple of weeks of my life, the eight day exam period went quite quick! Now it's time to chill for summer.. 57 days til results:wink:.
Good luck to anyone with exams still left to do!!
One of the most stressful two weeks of my life is finally over! :woo:

It hasn't really sunk in that for the next three months, in terms of education, I have very few worries (apart from results day). In the morning I may be half-expecting to have revision to do for a split second then the realisation that I've finished.

So now it's a waiting game before the results.

Good luck to those who have some exams left - it's quite a nice feeling knowing that you can procrastinate without feeling guilty! :redface:
Reply 173
Original post by politics_student
One of the most stressful two weeks of my life is finally over! :woo:

It hasn't really sunk in that for the next three months, in terms of education, I have very few worries (apart from results day). In the morning I may be half-expecting to have revision to do for a split second then the realisation that I've finished.

So now it's a waiting game before the results.

Good luck to those who have some exams left - it's quite a nice feeling knowing that you can procrastinate without feeling guilty! :redface:

Don't worry, I finished on Tuesday and each night/day so far I've felt lost! Felt like I should be revising :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending