If you could write a letter to your 13 year old self, what would it say?
I will start us off.
1. Forget T. And don't go there with M. Awk.
2. Make an effort with other people at school, not just 'your group', because they all leave by sixth form and then you have to start again.
3. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH P, WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE.
4. Save your money. There's a recession coming up.
5. Take foundation maths GCSE.
6. Cool things down with M in roughly December 2009. But don't regret any of it.
7. Give Mx2 a chance
8. Choose gov&pol A Level instead of History.
9. Work really hard at Latin AS, get a B, then drop it.
10. Revise for plays paper in CC.
11. Retake English AS and redo coursework.
12. You rock.
In 4 years mum and dad will both be dead - better start learning how to run a house NOW.
Your relationship with T will never go anywhere - he likes but will never love you.
Come to terms with being tall and slim - other girls are so jealous.
Granddad will never stop being a control freak - avoid him.