Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

A2 German AQA Translations

Announcements Posted on
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, the exam is next Friday and before then I need to do lots more translation practice! Does anyone know where I could find any more translations, both from English to German and German to English, other than on the past pepers online? Because I have done all of those. I am really nervous about the translation and I would appreciate any links etc. you could post!

Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What book are you doing

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I will be sitting this exam too!
    There are loads of translation exercises on the Zeitgeist A2 AQA Self-Study Guide (which I borrowed from school), if you could get hold of that.
    We also did some "AQA Examination-Style Questions - Reading" in school, some of which were translations. Unfortunately I don't know where you can find the questions online but the answers are on Kerboodle.
    Maybe you could ask at your school/college if they have anything available before the exam?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisb2692)
    What book are you doing

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Book, as in for the cultural topic? 'Der Gute Mensch von Sezuan' by Bertolt Brecht. You?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 9, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.