Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by ZRO
Singers probably the best but furthest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey im starting in september and applied for singer halls, anyone doing the same?
Reply 22
Original post by Baines123
Hey im starting in september and applied for singer halls, anyone doing the same?

Hey well I'm a first year there, but I commute. However I have been inside singer :smile: What course you doing
Reply 23
Do people you know like living in Singer? Im doing media production, how about you?
Reply 24
Original post by Baines123
Do people you know like living in Singer? Im doing media production, how about you?

Yeah they do, it's not too far from uni and they like it. I'm doing biomed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
I found this video on YouTube about accommodation at Coventry and thought people might find it interesting if you had not already seen it

[video="youtube;TyR6IhWqqn4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyR6IhWqqn4[/video]
Reply 26
hi everyone ,

about student accommodation if you start sept 2013 please let me know as i have still a 2 bedroom apartment left in the boiler house , electric wharf , Coventry , CV1 4PU... balcony , open plan living room kitchen ... fantastic place for students , 3 minute walk into main town 5 minute walk to Coventry university . for more details email me thanks.
Reply 27
Has anyone coming from Ireland applied to liberty point? :smile:
I didn't have the option to apply for specific en-suite locations?

Did you apply straight to unite?
Reply 29
I registered with UNITE aswell and Raglan house looked nice! The only options i got when applyin was en suite halls and that was my first choice .. I presume that takes in all en suite accomadationd that are available , im not sure :frown:
Original post by OrlaithG93
I registered with UNITE aswell and Raglan house looked nice! The only options i got when applyin was en suite halls and that was my first choice .. I presume that takes in all en suite accomadationd that are available , im not sure :frown:

oh ok

do we have the option to pick though?
Hey ive applied for singer halls but didnt go on the tour of the accommodation im hoping it is alright though, anyone else applying there? :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by alicewilson
Hey ive applied for singer halls but didnt go on the tour of the accommodation im hoping it is alright though, anyone else applying there? :smile:

Yeah I am visiting singer hall next month...but surely gonna apply there itself...what course you doing ?
Reply 33
Hey I'm starting in September (Architecture), looking for private accommodation, any tips ? Anyone looking for house mate ?
Has any one received offers for uni accommodation??
Reply 35
Original post by vik92
Yeah I am visiting singer hall next month...but surely gonna apply there itself...what course you doing ?

i will book singer hall but now a bit hesitate between singer hall and priory hall :confused:
Original post by vik92

Yeah ive put it as my first choice :smile: geography and natural hazards what are you doing?
Reply 37
Original post by alicewilson
Yeah ive put it as my first choice :smile: geography and natural hazards what are you doing?

i studying logistics
I have received an offer of accommodation for callice point

Can i turn it down?
Can you pick specific en-suite houses?

Quick Reply

Latest