Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Sketchbook Project 2013

Announcements Posted on
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else participating/planning on participating? (More information see link below).

I did this years one, but it wasn't brilliant. So I'm hoping this one will be better, it's going alright so far (started today).

http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm tempted, but i feel bad because i didn't send off my 2012 one as i decided to keep it for my portfolio. i don't like how they've gotten rid of the themes this time round though, they were the best part in my opinion! it's cool that someone on here is taking part though, will you be posting any of the pages from it?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh they still have the themes, it's just they're a lot broader. I might, if I'm brave enough. I hated my 2012 one so I wanted to get rid of it xD
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eh, I'd want to but it just seems like an expensive sketchbook with little chance of recognition to me.

I prefer to keep my sketchbooks and work on the pieces/references I take later. That's just me, though.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caiitlinz)
    Eh, I'd want to but it just seems like an expensive sketchbook with little chance of recognition to me.

I prefer to keep my sketchbooks and work on the pieces/references I take later. That's just me, though.
    it sounds amazing on personal statements though when you say your sketchbook has been exhibited in art galleries throughout the US! that's worth a little cost to me.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 11, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.