Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nursing ARU 2012 sep

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    Any one got into ARU adult nursing for sep? would be nice to get to know you before we start.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I did at the Chelmsford campus, what about you??
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey sorry i forgot to say i am going fulbourn. But good luck for the next 3 years i am very excited!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ello guys
    I av an interview next week
    Pls how did the interview go as in Wat did they ask you
    And please Wat did you guys where there?

Thank you
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I wore black trousers and a shirt. First we had a maths and english test. We then had a group interview. I then had a one to one interview where they asked me why i wanted to be a nurse. Then they asked me a couple of questions about my personal statement. it went fine. Just be your self. Good luck
    vic
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vic_t1987)
    Hello, I wore black trousers and a shirt. First we had a maths and english test. We then had a group interview. I then had a one to one interview where they asked me why i wanted to be a nurse. Then they asked me a couple of questions about my personal statement. it went fine. Just be your self. Good luck
    vic
    Thank you
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey sorry i forgot to say i am going fulbourn. But good luck for the next 3 years i am very excited!
    Hi!

I am starting at Fulbourn campus adult nursing in September as well
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey thats brill!!! r u from around the cambridge area? its soooo exciting to meet new people!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heya!! I'll be studying adult nursing at fulbourn to! Yayyy!!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!! well i cant wait to meet you. are you applying for student finance? have you had much luck. I hav applied and i am not getting as much as i thought! but still really excited!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeh Ive already applied for student finance, i didnt seem to get as much as I thought either :\ Im hoping the NHS bursary will make up for it as I have no savings really! Have you heard from ARU yet? I rang up and apparently they are sending out letters about the welcome meeting now.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i dont have any savings either. Yeah i emailed them a couple of days ago and they told me the same about the welcome day letters. I know we will hav a uniform fitting before we start to!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i dont have any savings either. Yeah i emailed them a couple of days ago and they told me the same about the welcome day letters. I know we will hav a uniform fitting before we start to!
    Uniform exciting!

I am still waiting for the promised letter from the uni, but still - nothing...

Also, I find myself thinking how am i going to survive on nhs bursary and student loan alone. I have so many things to pay:eek:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey thats brill!!! r u from around the cambridge area? its soooo exciting to meet new people!
    Norwich )) But i am going to live at addenbrooke's hospital student accomodation

What about you?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i hav bills to pay so def getting a part time job! I am from Haverhill so i am just going to stay at home lol poor parents they got me for a bit longer lol i am already 24! But it will still be fun. I am hoping this bursary is going to be sum thing special lol But cambridge is great for clubbing and stuff.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i hav bills to pay so def getting a part time job! I am from Haverhill so i am just going to stay at home lol poor parents they got me for a bit longer lol i am already 24! But it will still be fun. I am hoping this bursary is going to be sum thing special lol But cambridge is great for clubbing and stuff.
    So lucky, I wish I could have my parents here too!

I do not think we will get time for much social activities once the course starts lol
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll be staying at addenbrookes halls of residence.also. I did ring up and ask how likely it is that i'd be placed at addenbrookes seeing as thats where i'd be living, but they said its mainly down to luck and to how many others are in the same boat as me. Hmm :\
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys
    I got unconditional offer for Adult Nuring cos i already have my results....am on the waiting list for Sept or march 2013 intake

Am hapy
    Tank God

All d best to dose still waiting
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well done lovely! Hopefully see you in September!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well done Ideeva!!! Hopefully c u in sep also! Yeah!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: July 2, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.