The Student Room Group

Nursing ARU 2012 sep

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Tank u guys
Reply 21
Original post by Ideeva
Hiya guys
I got unconditional offer for Adult Nuring cos i already have my results....am on the waiting list for Sept or march 2013 intake

Am hapy
Tank God

All d best to dose still waiting

good news )):smile:
Reply 22
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know I spoke to Ben from the CAMBRIDGE nursing application department at ARU. Apparently they will be sending out the letters regarding the welcome day, and confirmation of your PLACEMENT as well as nhs bursary eligability NEXT WEEK. I have been told the welcome day is on the 12th July (which for people who dont already know this is quite late notice!), so book it off work just in case.

Just thought I'd let you know!

Charlotte
Reply 23
thank you
Reply 24
Original post by charbar23
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know I spoke to Ben from the CAMBRIDGE nursing application department at ARU. Apparently they will be sending out the letters regarding the welcome day, and confirmation of your PLACEMENT as well as nhs bursary eligability NEXT WEEK. I have been told the welcome day is on the 12th July (which for people who dont already know this is quite late notice!), so book it off work just in case.

Just thought I'd let you know!

Charlotte

well done!
Reply 25
Hi guys
How excited r U 2 start ur Nursing career, I am to hapy
Do U guys knw if they ll be giving us a stetoskop and nurse fob watch wth iur uniforms....
Just saw a pink nurse fob watch on Amazon.. So prett

For those dat didn't get in yet, don't get discourage, there's still clearing and jan or feb or march or may intake 2owr

I was rejected by all d universities 7yrs ago nd now am back 2 purse ma dream....
All d best every1
Reply 26
Im very excited :biggrin: I know the NHS supply our uniforms but I think we have to buy our own fob watches. They recommend the plastic/silicone ones as they are very cheap, you don't want to buy a nice expensive one and end up getting sick all over it :wink: I don't think we need to buy a stethoscope, but I'm not sure, I'd wait until we get given a list of things to buy. You'll also need a pair of decent, comfy black ward shoes. No crocs!
Reply 27
Oh i am excited i want a pick fob watch lol and stethoscope. I cant wait!! Thanks for the information xx
Reply 28
Hiya guys,
Pls just a quick question about reference, after you got ur offer from ARU, did they ask you for two other references or did they use the references you gave them via ucas and just before the interview?

Thank you
Reply 29
Original post by Ideeva
Hiya guys,
Pls just a quick question about reference, after you got ur offer from ARU, did they ask you for two other references or did they use the references you gave them via ucas and just before the interview?

Thank you

I think the two references you have provided to ARU prior to your interview were enough :wink:
Reply 30
Ok tanx

Quick Reply

Latest