Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Still a virgin but am I still normal?

Announcements Posted on

Ok so im a virgin, female nearly age 28 and not only am i concerned about the social stigma attached to it but I never feel the urge to have sex. I mean I can get turned on by men i have crushes with but actual intercourse would just hurt and not be pleasant (dont ask how i know lol). Ive never had a proper boyfriend ive just been focused on sports and my job all my life ie been quite a loner. I often wonder why girls enjoy intercourse as the closeness of someone i liked might be enough to turn me on. Like i tend to get crushes on much older men (but never tell them im really shy) and when they touch me for example squeeze my shoulders in a playful way I'l get really turned on.

I dont know whats wrong with me why dont i have the urge to have sex with someone:confused: I can 'go all the way' in terms of being turned on but its not the thought of intercourse that does it.

Ive always accepted myself for how i am but comparing myself to other people it doesnt make sense why im like this. I dont really get male attention.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What is normal?

However I would just say that intercourse may be painful the first few times (although it wasnt for me) but you would learn to perhaps enjoy it.

I don't know what more to say though because I know that this is something about you. I don't really know what more to say to help you. It's good to see you have accepted yourself but it's sad to see you're also questioning it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    its perfectly normal to feel like this and there is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 28, honestly there is no rush

when it happens it happens, there no rush at all, so don't be worried

hope this helps

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 9, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.