Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help!! Dad and Daughter Holiday??

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Help!! I'm looking for a holiday in the sun for Me and my dad.

I'm off to uni soon and it will be the last chance to go away together really, thing is all the holidays I can find are either for families or couples and we are looking for a sunny holiday with entertainment and some night life (my dad is more like a 20 yr old in a 50 yr old body)

its a lot to spend the whole week with just my dad and not kill eachother so lots to do, maybe a gym/spa I don't really know ahhh im lost HELP world wide web!!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopes_silver)

I'm off to uni soon and it will be the last chance to go away together really, thing is all the holidays I can find are either for families or couples and we are looking for a sunny holiday with entertainment and some night life (my dad is more like a 20 yr old in a 50 yr old body)

its a lot to spend the whole week with just my dad and not kill eachother so lots to do, maybe a gym/spa I don't really know ahhh im lost HELP world wide web!!!!
    Florida? All inclusive Four Seasons Orlando.

South of France?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Red Sea Egypt.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    magaluf - pack condoms
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you have the money: New York!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thailand or Hong Kong r nice places.
    Personally suggest Thailand - had great experience there - and going again soon as well. Been seeing lots of pics on facebook of ppl traveling around thailand (from mountains to beaches) and they all look great.
    Also, food is just simply great and everything is very very affordable (even with 5-star standards)

I found plenty of these examples of places on various facebook fanpages - one that i'm currently following: "live like you mean it" has plenty of places to go
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:

Haha, HELP HAS ARRIVED lol.

What is your approx. budget? There are loads of wonderful spa resort places in the sun, like you I have been away with my Dad for a D/D holiday to a spa, we went to one in Thailand, it was superb. Have you also thought of India? There are lots of wonderful spas there now, also places like Bali and the Seychelles and so on. Or are you thinking closer to home?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    OP that sounds like a really lovely idea, I hope you have a great summer with your dad. I remember trips abroad alone with my dad when I was little, I have great memories of them.

What about somewhere in Europe- if he's young at heart he might like Interrailing. Paris is kind of dead in August but in July it should be buzzing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zara55)
    Haha, HELP HAS ARRIVED lol.

What is your approx. budget? There are loads of wonderful spa resort places in the sun, like you I have been away with my Dad for a D/D holiday to a spa, we went to one in Thailand, it was superb. Have you also thought of India? There are lots of wonderful spas there now, also places like Bali and the Seychelles and so on. Or are you thinking closer to home?
    budget max £500 each, I would love to go to Thailand but for this trip closer to home
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    budget max £500 each, I would love to go to Thailand but for this trip closer to home
    Yeah, have you tried Expedia and Lastminute, they both have selectors for Spa breaks, although I think you have to look at them on each country site to get choices for other countries. Maybe you would be best trying for a UK spa break for that sort of money if you specifically want that kind of holiday? Otherwise a resort hotel break somewhere like Spain or Tenerife for example?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd go on a nice cruise liner for the week. It'd be relaxing, and pay for some which gets lots of on board entertainment. Sorted

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 13, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.