The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Our food is contaminated with halal food

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by James82
Kosher and Halal are drained of blood just like any other meat, by your logic all meat except for offal would be acceptable to muslims because all meat is drained of blood, there is more to halal than the meat just being drained of blood.

Meat that is not halal or kosher is not drained of blood to the extent that halal and kosher are, I have already explaned why and will nto entertain you any further on this point.

Go to Tesco and get some non halal meat and then go find some halal meat of the same kind and compare and you will see if you are not blind.

Original post by James82
Um, yes there are, just search for 'kosher slaughter' there are results on the first page and many examples of threads criticising kosher slaughter if you browse through the other pages of the search results.

Nope, none.
Reply 961
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
A nice little pivate message sent to me by the above "educated" user:

tomp33
View Conversation
tomp33
7 Minutes Ago

Yo ugly **** head, why dont you get lost??

What a wonderful school you attend.

Also I note this from your stats;

About tomp33

Interests
Why hello there my good friend
-drummer-athiest-swaggie-ndubz-jbeebs-seanpaul-dappy-iwwanttogotooxbridge-hardworker-woop-muchlove

Hahhahahah don't make me laugh. You must think Oxford and Cambridge's standard have lowered exceptionally if you think you'll ever b cut out to go there. BNP polytechnic is more your style.

Personal insult now?
This thread is debating halal food, not my private life.
Original post by Aethra
How can we do something about this, because I find it disgusting. A very large proportion of the food we buy has halal meat in it, completely unlabelled. Most New Zealand lamb sold in the UK is now, apparently, halal, and so is KFC. Many other outlets are following suit, without even telling us. Surely, if it's ok to tell customers that something is definitely halal, we should also be informed when something definitely isn't, because I for one don't want to eat anything that's been deliberately slaughtered in the cruellest way imaginable by letting it bleed to death while still conscious.

You really are a cretin. All halal food is labelled 'halal' and therefore it can be reasonably deduced that one that isn't labelled 'halal' isn't halal.

BTW, if you think halal slaughter is barbaric, i suggest you do some research on the pain between stunning and halal slaughter before making ignorant allegations.
Original post by tomp33
Personal insult now?
This thread is debating halal food, not my private life.

Me insulting you? I'm not the one who posted "you ugly ****head" on another user's wall. How mature of you.

Latest

Trending

Trending