Scroll to see replies

Original post by iwishtheskywaspink
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside

...Pokemon theme song!
Original post by SoNottingH
LOL, isn't building a human quite a bit harder than some of the others? Although we haven't seen your mansion design. :smile:

I would like to get into Oxford and instead of building humans, learn a huge amount, make loads of really good friends, have a completely good time and be a model student! I mean as a fashion model.

:smile: I aint smart enough for Oxford or Cambridge :frown:
Original post by HuyTaa
to be 'successful', yet I don't know what that is going to be for me or how I'm going to achieve success

:smile: You will get there if you beleive!
I don't have any, I just get by.
Reply 44
Physics Nobel prize !!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by MrHappy_J
I don't have any, I just get by.

Thats fair :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by hopingforuni12
:smile: I aint smart enough for Oxford or Cambridge :frown:

You still have a great list though. Which do you think you will achieve first?
Reply 47
:smile: Wow. What do you do at uni?

Right now, I'm doing a Sports Journalism degree, but after a year doing it I kind of realise it's not an area I ever want to go into. So this summer is a case of following my true passion and just writing. Ha I'm already 161 days through a 365 poetry challenge as well :smile:
You still have a great list though. Which do you think you will achieve first?

Probably get to university :smile: I need to have my own money behind me before I get to do the others :smile:
Original post by Rickerlus
Right now, I'm doing a Sports Journalism degree, but after a year doing it I kind of realise it's not an area I ever want to go into. So this summer is a case of following my true passion and just writing. Ha I'm already 161 days through a 365 poetry challenge as well :smile:

:smile: Not trying to push you but you seem interested in Creative Writing. Why not do that? Just a suggestion!
Reply 50
First of all to catch them all.
Get close to hundred ums in every exam i have taken, aplly to cambridge and get in. Do SAT and get over 2300 in order to get offer from top 5 american unis for economics.
Visit America.
Visit Japan.
Fly on a helicopter.
Earn s*** loads of money, and stop working (yes i am working hard not to work in the future, sounds odd but i am working out of laziness)
Try and take over the world (i actually do plan it as a very final goal of my life even if its mad, i know i am a weirdo)
Original post by xiyangliu
Physics Nobel prize !!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

:smile: ...
Original post by soempty
Get close to hundred ums in every exam i have taken, aplly to cambridge and get in. Do SAT and get over 2300 in order to get offer from top 5 american unis for economics.
Visit America.
Visit Japan.
Fly on a helicopter.
Earn s*** loads of money, and stop working (yes i am working hard not to work in the future, sounds odd but i am working out of laziness)
Try and take over the world (i actually do plan it as a very final goal of my life even if its mad, i know i am a weirdo)

Of course you aren't a weirdo! Very acheivable if you ask me! :smile: Well maybe except the last one! :wink:
Original post by soempty
Visit America.
Visit Japan.
Fly on a helicopter.

Lad.
Original post by Emissionspectra
Lad.

Reply 55
Probably get to university :smile: I need to have my own money behind me before I get to do the others :smile:

Well, I'm sure you already make your grandparents proud. :smile: And your cats don't sound too horribly expensive. How much is an Airedale? I like the names for your proposed cats.
it terms of priority :

1. blonde
2. ferrari
3. presidency
To receive an ':smile:' from the OP.
Well, I'm sure you already make your grandparents proud. :smile: And your cats don't sound too horribly expensive. How much is an Airedale? I like the names for your proposed cats.

Haha I dont know and I have always had a fascination with those names! :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by zedeneye1
it terms of priority :

1. blonde
2. ferrari
3. presidency

LOL, presidency of what??

Quick Reply