The Student Room Group

What are YOUR life ambitions? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I would like be less judgemental and do something useful with my life by helping others :smile:
Original post by dippers
I would like be less judgemental and do something useful with my life by helping others :smile:

:smile: thats what I want in my career!
Original post by hopingforuni12

Yes, your ambitions are nice, they show you are a good person - a lot of the stupider people posting here are going on about things they want to own, not be ambitious about.
Hey, I know there is already a thread on here about this but it isn't recent...so what are YOUR life ambitions?

Yours are interesting, but it my opinion too easy to achieve i.e. its easy to go to a West End show, music festival or buy a Mini. Your Life ambitions should be something you spend you life trying to achieve, something worth while, not something that you could go and do today.

Mine are:

-To visit all 50 US states for at least 2 days each.
-Visit every continent in the world
-To become a world renown designer
-Become a celebrity to get my voice heard so I can inform everyone to the propoganda and media influence in the world and try and make the world a better place
-Live in America/Canada/Australia for the rest of my life
-Retire before i'm too old and not to fall into societys trap of working all your life
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by 187
Own a classic car garage
Live in a penthouse in LA
Drive a 1959 Lincoln Continental
Buy my family a nice house
Find a girl that loves Hip Hop, and me
Carry a .357
Become a Prem Div TF2 player

Haha, I like this! Can I ask, do you like listening to old school rap and hip hop?
Original post by SoNottingH
Yes, your ambitions are nice, they show you are a good person - a lot of the stupider people posting here are going on about things they want to own, not be ambitious about.

:smile: agreed.
To create a legacy in my career.
To help many people and donate a lot of money to charity.
To be knighted for my charitable work.
To become published.
To be a role model.
Get a PHD
Make family proud.
Marriage.
Original post by Design_Me_A_Tom
Yours are interesting, but it my opinion too easy to achieve i.e. its easy to go to a West End show, music festival or buy a Mini. Your Life ambitions should be something you spend you life trying to achieve, something worth while, not something that you could go and do today.

Mine are:

-To visit all 50 US states for at least 2 days each.
-Visit every continent in the world
-To become a world renown designer
-Become a celebrity to get my voice heard so I can inform everyone to the propoganda and media influence in the world and try and make the world a better place
-Live in America/Canada/Australia for the rest of my life
-Retire before i'm too old and not to fall into societys trap of working all your life

I want some of my ambitions to be reachable :smile: But yours are good too!
Original post by Old Father Time
To become published.
To be a role model.
Get a PHD
Make family proud.
Marriage.

:smile: I like your ambitions!
Haha, I like this! Can I ask, do you like listening to old school rap and hip hop?

mos def, cant live without hip hop
Reply 110

Me too!
Graduate with a medicine degree
Become a good doctor
Work in Africa for 2 years
Move to Turkey/Dubai
Make loads of money
Back to Africa
Built a small hospital
Rely on graduates from the UK to travel and work there as a way of volunteering
Make my mummy and daddy very proud
And finally, feel proud and happy of what I have achieved in life
(edited 11 years ago)
To become published.
To be a role model.
Get a PHD
Make family proud.
Marriage.

Would it not be better instead of donating money to charity, to actually do the charitable work yourself? I don't think you can be knighted for donations to charity, but rather because you have gone to places that need help and have actually helped them. Interesting though.
Original post by 187
mos def, cant live without hip hop

Is that what inspired you life ambitions? I mean old school LA and and all that.
:smile: I like your ambitions!

Haha thankyou! If I manage to achieve even only a few of them I will be happy. What are your ambitions?
Original post by dippers
Me too!

:smile:
Would it not be better instead of donating money to charity, to actually do the charitable work yourself? I don't think you can be knighted for donations to charity, but rather because you have gone to places that need help and have actually helped them. Interesting though.

Yeah I guess so. I have not thoroughly thought it through to be honest. I feel like I have a role on earth to help others and thats why I want to offer a lot of my life up to helping others in any way I can. I want to donate 10% of my wage when I get a real job to a fund, and at the end of every year I will donate everything to a different charity. Just a little something I've always wanted to do. What are your ambitions?
Haha thankyou! If I manage to achieve even only a few of them I will be happy. What are your ambitions?

Look at the first post :')
On a separate note what a lovely thread this is. Its an absolute pleasure to read. Keep going folks!
Is that what inspired you life ambitions? I mean old school LA and and all that.

i would say influenced, would love to ''live hip hop'' if u know what i mean. but i also love classic cars and love to work with them for a job, i dont care if its not well paid, just love doin what i enjoy. LA is just a nice place for me, the weather, and the culture.

just imagine cruising down the coast at night in a drop top Lincoln continental blasting Midnight Marauders, dont get much better than this for me
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest