The Student Room Group
At the minute, pre-reg pay in hospital is ~£18.5k, going up to ~£21-22k on passing the pre-reg exam.

Boots pre-reg pays £16k, the guy where I was working in the summer was a newly qualified pharmacist, and boots had just offered him a full time (40hr/week) contract paying £32k/year.

NB: Thats doesn't take into account the extra payments yu get if you're working in london.
Pharmacy is in no way comparable to investment banking - it's much easier to get into and doesn't require as much intelligence. If you think you can get into IB then go for that - it's worth it for the 'bonuses' alone.
Reply 3
Speaking to my uncle who owns community pharmacies he told me on graduation i'd earn £28k moving upto ~£42k after a few years.
Reply 4
one of my teacher's daughters got a job at Moss pharmacies with a starting salary of £50, she is 23!
BouncyB
one of my teacher's daughters got a job at Moss pharmacies with a starting salary of £50, she is 23!

£50...! Wow! :eek:

:laugh:
lol do you mean £50k.. thats a bit high for starting. its moer like 28-35 in community

edit: after pre-reg year that is
Reply 7
Definately 50k. I was shocked as well! Who did moss recently buy?
Reply 8
what if you did futher studies like research (ie Phd)
how can that help you
BouncyB
Definately 50k. I was shocked as well! Who did moss recently buy?

Moss pharmacies are now Alliance pharmacies?
Reply 10
-Emmz-
Moss pharmacies are now Alliance pharmacies?

Yup, 4got. Thanx

Latest

Trending

Trending