(Original post by RowingGoose)
What year are you in?
By A Levels I was frankly sick of working and revising and I couldn't be bothered like yourself. Although I always have this problem when it comes to the end of things (end of year 1 at uni, year 2 AND year 3!) It just comes down to motivation and how you view revision.
1) Try and think of ways to motivate yourself. I had a holiday booked during Easter so that motivated me. Do you have a summer holiday booked or looking forward to lazy summer afternoons?
2) Realise it's short term stress for long term gain. It's only a week or two of stress but your results last forever!
3) Practically, you could try revising in 30 minute blocks. That's nothing.
4) Start it. Start anything. Think "I'm just gonna look at this question" and then you can move on to another question etc.
5) Cover one key bit in your revision.Just one. Maybe quadratic equations in maths? Photosynthesis in Science? (I have no idea what your subjects are obvs)
6) When you take a break, REALLY take a break. I mean do jack all for 20 minutes and have an hour for lunch where you watch TV, take a walk or spin round in circles. Don't think about work. That way each chunk of revision isn't that bad because you know a good rest will come after it.
7) If all else fails, take away your luxuries. When I was in a lazy state, I told myself I wasn't allowed on my laptop, xbox or piano even though I wanted to so there was nothing left to do except revise. Then once I'd revised I could go on them.
It's all about how you see revision. You're probably thinking "By Jeeves, I've got to revise ALL of physics, ALL of history and ALL of geography and I've got to spend ALL day doing it". A mountaineer doesn't look at the peak and think "My god I've got to climb all of that"...he takes one step at a time!
Instead you could think "I'll spend 30 minutes doing section A, then go for a snack, 30 minutes doing section B, have a quick game of FIFA, 30 mins of section C, then spend an hour doing nothing".
Hope that helps a bit, good luck