The Student Room Group

Taking it further?

Anon as they come on here sometimes.

So I'm a guy and my best friend's a girl, we've become really close over the past year. She expresses how it'd be weird if we even kissed because she thinks we're so close - Not sure how that makes sense.

She's generally quite shallow, she'll talk to me about someone who's "fit" (she's previously gone for bad boys). But we spend day after day with each other, tell each other everything; buy each other gifts etc. It's pretty much a relationship without the physical relations.

Basically, I've inevitably developed feelings for her but I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way. I don't quite understand though, how if we get on so incredibly well, why it wouldn't work between us?

Is it just a case of our personality's work really well with each other, but I'm just not good looking enough for her to want me? I don't want to say anything or do anything in case she rejects me and it makes it weird though...
Try being subtle about it? Maybe a bit more physical with arms or brushing into them or just placing hands on them?

If not tell her man. Why live with a sore heart knowing you could try? Do it unexpectedly but exciting. I'm not saying hide until she gets out of the shower and ask her. Take her on a day somewhere and at the most random moment explain what you said. You don't know if you don't try and you'd like to try.

If she knocks you back, it happens, many peofple are friendzoned, just express that it won't be awkward and you get the clear message.
she aint worth it, too shallow, id give you a few weeks tops and then youd be back on here asking for support because your girl just dumped you.... dont rush into things, either she will eventually open up to you and admit that she wants to be with you or she will be who she is and never fall in "love" with you...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending