The Student Room Group

Gov pol 3c + 4c

Badly need advice on how to tackle the 15 mark questions.. any help greatly appreciated!
Reply 1
Gov pol 4c BUMP
How to tackle the 15 markers ?!
Reply 2
Original post by YearRetaker
Gov pol 4c BUMP
How to tackle the 15 markers ?!

Were doing structure in class at the moment.
Introduction
Strengths
Weaknesses
Conclusion
Reply 3
Do it like a mini essay.

two sentence introduction
two sentence key concepts / problems with definition para
three content paragraphs w/ internal evaluation
two sentence conclusion
Can you revise just 3 topics for the unit 4 exam? Or is that too risky?
Reply 5
SHORT introduction
For/advantages
Against/disadvantages
Conclusion

And to the other person, I'm currently doing A2, but on AS I got A's in both papers having only done 3/4 topics for both. So yes, you can. I actually recommend it because that way you concentrate time on things which you're best at.
Original post by Dogs Eating Dogs
Can you revise just 3 topics for the unit 4 exam? Or is that too risky?

You are not forced to answer a question on each topic. You're just slightly limited with the questions, however good revision wont make a difference.
Reply 7
How did everyone find the 4c today???? I thought it was a fairly reasonable paper. OMG had been dreading this forever 3c went HORRIBLE but in hindsight it probs wasn't that bad my brain just decided to stop working lol :frown:
Original post by 06dimairhop
How did everyone find the 4c today???? I thought it was a fairly reasonable paper. OMG had been dreading this forever 3c went HORRIBLE but in hindsight it probs wasn't that bad my brain just decided to stop working lol :frown:

Read the notices, you can't talk about Edexcel exams for 24 hours after they are sat

Quick Reply

Latest