Kingston upon Thames

Kingston Head Start School - July

Scroll to see replies

I don't know anyone doing my course of even in my faculty :/
Hey don't feel sick feel butterflies they're much easier to deal with hehe
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
haha oh i really hope i do actually meet you guys at least we all feel the same :smile:

Not long until results day either, Do you think you'll all get a room in the halls? or are any of you going private?
Reply 82
Original post by Sarah_Hannahx
I will be, because the coach I am on gets into Victoria Coach Station so I got to walk to the underground to get to kingston lol :smile:

What time are you getting to victoria ? Coz we could make our way to kingston together, if you want. I get there at 8 :smile:
I'm looking at private but I've applied for halls too cos I've heard horror stories of people not getting halls and having to pay extortionate prices so I'm trying to keep ahead of the game :smile:
Also I'm going directly from Waterloo so if anyone wants too meet there I was gonna get the 8:12 that goes to surbiton cos that gets in at 8:30 which means we can go with the group that or there is one at 7:57 that gets into Kingston at 8:25
Lemme know if you wanna meet at Waterloo anyone :smile:
Original post by LiseMarie
What time are you getting to victoria ? Coz we could make our way to kingston together, if you want. I get there at 8 :smile:

Yeah sure, I get into victoria station at about 7.30 i think, and then im probably gonna wanna get something quick to eat so I can meet you and go with you, that's totally cool haha. I'm an easy person to get along with :biggrin: do you wanna add me on facebook? :smile:
LoveLifeHate I think it takes about 20 minutes to get from victoria to waterloo so we could also meet you, if anyone else wants to meet up aswell and we could go as a group, should be fun :smile: so im up for meeting at Waterloo :biggrin:
If you guys are up for that yeah it'd be pretty cool :smile:
Reply 88
is anyone here going to the august head start? :colondollar:
Yeah that's totally fine by me :smile:
I think we're all July ones on here sorry :/
Maybe it might be an idea to start a new thread for August :smile:
I'm going from stratford to Waterloo and then Waterloo to kingston to be there at 8.25?

I don't know any other way. But it would be really lovely to travel with this group in case i get lost! haha

Waterloo is a huge station though, where are we going to meet?
Erm by the burger king is probs easiest as it is right in the middle of the station :smile:
Reply 93
no replies :frown: im outside of the UK at the mo so it's no biggie.
Original post by Huz
no replies :frown: im outside of the UK at the mo so it's no biggie.

Slightly confused about what you mean :s
Sounds fine to me, haha I will most probably be grabbing something to eat anyway..
Reply 96
Original post by Sarah_Hannahx
Yeah sure, I get into victoria station at about 7.30 i think, and then im probably gonna wanna get something quick to eat so I can meet you and go with you, that's totally cool haha. I'm an easy person to get along with :biggrin: do you wanna add me on facebook? :smile:

Yeah yeah facebook is Lise Marie Aké-Danho , << just copy and paste my name and u'll find me, send me a message coz my facebook is real secure so it doesn't let people that i dont know directly add me. Just let me know it's you and i'll add u myself. As for the meet up, if you wouldn't mind waiting till 8 for my coach to arrive I would be forever grateful. Im friendly and like to laugh alot so we make a good team :biggrin:
Let me know if we're meeting anyone else at waterloo.

Talk to u soon :smile:
Reply 97
without being super negative.. do you think the head start thing would be really beneficial? I'm trying to weigh up whether or not to come.. i live in devon which is at least 3hours away from kingston? anyone else going up from devon?

also anyone doing business management? :smile:
Okay, LiseMarie I have sent you a message, excuse my facebook I post a lot of random stuff haha, but I will wait for you it's fine haha, I'm pretty easy to find, as I will have a backpack on with a travel pillow in my hand with a handbag loool and im small aswell. haha.

Manesh1992 I think it'll be beneficial because it gives us a chance to meet people prior to going so we feel a bit more relaxed by the time we go up, if that makes sense? Plus it gives us a chance to experience what it wiill be like when we actually do start..
I am traveling from Exeter (Devon) but my coach is at like 2.00am. lool
Original post by manesh1992
without being super negative.. do you think the head start thing would be really beneficial? I'm trying to weigh up whether or not to come.. i live in devon which is at least 3hours away from kingston? anyone else going up from devon?

also anyone doing business management? :smile:

I personally think this is going to be so helpful!
You can meet people before you go and make friends which will make freshers a lot easier. You don't want to be the only person who doesn't have at least 1 friend?
also you can ask all the questions you want so you're better informed before you start.
Like finding out how likely you are to get a room in the halls and how much the deposit will be, what books you may need etc. Just things you need to think about and possibley start getting ready for now! like saving.
I was thinking about not going because it's expensive and as i didn't get residential it's even more expensive and i have to wake up soooo early each day.

Lise Marie, I'll wait, I'm the blonde one carrying nothing :smile: standing next to someone with a backpack and travel pillow :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending