Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my ex acting as if I'm being an idiot?

Announcements Posted on

My ex and I were together for years and then she decided she didn't love me anymore and cut me off completely, ignoring me.

So in an attempt to cut her out of my life and ease the pain I blocked her on facebook and unfollowed her twitter (didn't like seeing what she'd become and it was just a constant reminder...) and then I saw she did the same to me but upoin checking she'd wrote indirect messages like "Some people are so immature in the way they handle things" and it's like, you cut me off, you were rude to me, you broke my heart and now you're making comments because I don't want to go on the laptop and see you bragging about how good life is?

Is it just me or is that ridiculous? Or is the possibility not crossed her mind she's probably thinking I'm just being spiteful...
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Shes messing with you, they are plainly attention seeking comments. Dont let her get to you, move on with your life

(Original post by xXHolly_90Xx)
    Shes messing with you, they are plainly attention seeking comments. Dont let her get to you, move on with your life
    But if she didn't care she'd just unfollow me back. Do you tihnk it's because I have made a clear intention not to be bothered and now she won't get to brag because I won't see it?

Anybody?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    She's clearly not worth spending a moment's thought on. Move on and focus your attentions on someone who is.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    if i was in her situation, the first thing i would think is that i angered or or hurt someone. It might cross my mind that it was done out of spite, but i would certainly consider than you needed to cut her out of your life for a while just to move on.
    but i wouldn't be so immature, self-centered and attention-seeking to publicly complain about it- i personally would contact the person and ask them about it.

if she's bitching about you, either confront her about it - whether you do it publicly or privately is your own choice, or just ignore her.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going through this exact same thing ATM but I've managed to find myself someone much better. Give her time and she'll stop being immature about it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think she is just messing with you! Ignore her or pretend to and she will get twice as mad. Trust me!! No need to confront her it's just old fashion .

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 10, 2012
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.