Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Sunday at wireless or no what it will be like xx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the Sunday one!

Never been to Wireless before, so I don't really know what it's going to be like! Still excited though, can't wait for Rihanna!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Excited have you got a payband?

• 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope no payband, ha, have you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ye be better I think

• 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meh not really bothered about one in all honesty, I'll be ok!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to the sunday
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Going alone friends have dropped out is it safe anyone been before??
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Woooo! Not long now! I cannot wait to see Rihanna!!!!!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thatstudentdude)
    I'm going on the Sunday one!

Never been to Wireless before, so I don't really know what it's going to be like! Still excited though, can't wait for Rihanna!
    Me too! I'm going with two friends who went last year, but I've not been before. Should be good!

What is everyone wearing? Weather looks quite rainy so I'm thinking wellies may be a good option?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the gates open at 10 or 12, says 10 on the website but 12 on my ticket?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anil10100)
    Does anyone know if the gates open at 10 or 12, says 10 on the website but 12 on my ticket?
    I thought it said 12 on the website? I think it is 12, and show starts at 2 I think
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student96)
    Me too! I'm going with two friends who went last year, but I've not been before. Should be good!

What is everyone wearing? Weather looks quite rainy so I'm thinking wellies may be a good option?
    Aw nice! Sure you'll have fun! My two friends I'm going with have got tickets for Saturday too, but I've had to skip that out because I'm poor.

Think I'm just going to wear a t-shirt and jeans - I'm seriously considering wellies as the weather's meant to be horrendous, and we've got like these awful rain poncho things aswell! So we'll probably be walking around in them, ha!

What are you wearing?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think i'm wearing Welles

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aw nice! Sure you'll have fun! My two friends I'm going with have got tickets for Saturday too, but I've had to skip that out because I'm poor.

Think I'm just going to wear a t-shirt and jeans - I'm seriously considering wellies as the weather's meant to be horrendous, and we've got like these awful rain poncho things aswell! So we'll probably be walking around in them, ha!

What are you wearing?
    Ah well, I reckon sunday will be best so we have got the good day We will have a great time woooo!

I'm thinking similar, will probably wear shorts and wellies, (If I get wet jeans it will annoy me the whole day! Probably just me though haha) and a sleeveless top. I'll bring a denim jacket too for if I get cold (Yes, I shall be rocking the double denim look!)

Definitely wellies as looks like it'll rain not only when we're there, but the nights and days before, so may get muddy! Oh yes the rain ponchos!! I will be bringing a delightful sort of pac a mac or rain cape or something, lovely Hopefully something big enough to cover my bag too, don't want my stuff (i.e. food) getting wet in the rain!

Not going to bring too big a bag, probably a very little rucksack or draw-string bag so it doesn't get in the way

YES - WELLIES ALL THE WAY
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ah well, I reckon sunday will be best so we have got the good day We will have a great time woooo!

I'm thinking similar, will probably wear shorts and wellies, (If I get wet jeans it will annoy me the whole day! Probably just me though haha) and a sleeveless top. I'll bring a denim jacket too for if I get cold (Yes, I shall be rocking the double denim look!)

Definitely wellies as looks like it'll rain not only when we're there, but the nights and days before, so may get muddy! Oh yes the rain ponchos!! I will be bringing a delightful sort of pac a mac or rain cape or something, lovely Hopefully something big enough to cover my bag too, don't want my stuff (i.e. food) getting wet in the rain!

Not going to bring too big a bag, probably a very little rucksack or draw-string bag so it doesn't get in the way

YES - WELLIES ALL THE WAY
    My friends who went today said they didn't really enjoy it! :O I just hope tomorrow will cheer them up and be better!

Glad to know I won't be the only in the ol' rain protection! I look like a giant pink condom in it. Cringe.

I'm just taking my satchel that's a bit beaten up and I don't use anymore - so if it gets ruined it won't matter. I'm just worried about losing wallets, etc :P

and...BOUGHT MY WELLIES TODAY!!!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    My friends who went today said they didn't really enjoy it! :O I just hope tomorrow will cheer them up and be better!

Glad to know I won't be the only in the ol' rain protection! I look like a giant pink condom in it. Cringe.

I'm just taking my satchel that's a bit beaten up and I don't use anymore - so if it gets ruined it won't matter. I'm just worried about losing wallets, etc :P

and...BOUGHT MY WELLIES TODAY!!!
    Did you have a good time? I had so much fun! the 'ol' rain protection' came in handy eh?! I was sitting on a bag having my dinner when that sudden downpour came.. Was quite hot at points though too! Either way I was glad for my rain cape that made me look like a bat/tent haha

Who did you enjoy seeing the most? I thought Rihanna was great haha
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did you have a good time? I had so much fun! the 'ol' rain protection' came in handy eh?! I was sitting on a bag having my dinner when that sudden downpour came.. Was quite hot at points though too! Either way I was glad for my rain cape that made me look like a bat/tent haha

Who did you enjoy seeing the most? I thought Rihanna was great haha
    Yeah it was good, up until the end where it got a bit chaotic for me!

You'er right about the rain stuff, dead pleased I took a little poncho thing, but it ripped all the way down the back so I just ripped it off after a while as it was useless anyway!

Haha, Rihanna was my favourite. I missed the last 2/3 songs of hers because I needed the toilet. That's where it all went wrong lol, got split up from my friends and ended up wandering around London not knowing what to do, ha!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was good, up until the end where it got a bit chaotic for me!

You'er right about the rain stuff, dead pleased I took a little poncho thing, but it ripped all the way down the back so I just ripped it off after a while as it was useless anyway!

Haha, Rihanna was my favourite. I missed the last 2/3 songs of hers because I needed the toilet. That's where it all went wrong lol, got split up from my friends and ended up wandering around London not knowing what to do, ha!
    Oh that's a shame, the last few, especially the end, were really good!! Oh gosh I'd have been so useless in that situation haha I'd have had no idea!

Ah well at least you had some protection for a while May go again next year if it has a good line-up!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really want to go next year was so good

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: July 10, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered festivals and live events threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.