Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UcLan Mental Health Nursing - bursary information

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I received an unconditonal offer from Uclan for a place on the Mental Health Nursing course to start this September; I accepted this offer at the beginning of May but haven't heard anything since.

I know that your information is passed onto the NHS Bursary people once your place has been confirmed so I was wondering if anyone else has had the letter from the bursary people yet?

There was some confusion regarding my start date for this course as Uclan had me down to start in 2012 and 2013 for some reason and I'm hoping that this hasn't caused everything else to get screwed up and delayed.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im doing adult nursing at lincoln and i got an email a couple of days ago from the nhs saying i could apply now (i only got two weeks to do it) so i assume you should be getting yours soon, they might be staggering it so they dont get everyones at once maybe? Also you have to send some documents in the post (passport etc.)

Hope that helped :-)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 10, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.