Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

nursing

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am applying for the adult nursing degree which will commence in march and just wondered if any one is already on this course - what it is like? how much time you spend at uni compared with on placements and also how many weeks a year you are actually studying or on a placement. I have 3 children so just wanted to see if the school holidays co inside with the uni holidays.

Thanks so much

Vicky
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It depends where you go. Im studying at ARU and we have 3 weeks in August, 2 weeks for christmas and 3 weeks for easter i think.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Vicky2804;38030901]Hi, I am applying for the adult nursing degree which will commence in march and just wondered if any one is already on this course - what it is like? how much time you spend at uni compared with on placements and also how many weeks a year you are actually studying or on a placement. I have 3 children so just wanted to see if the school holidays co inside with the uni holidays.
    Hi
    Congrats on your offer at ARU
    I went for a interview dis week at ARU Chelmsford, pls I will like to know how long it took for them to get back to you nd was it via email

Tanx

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 14, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.