The Student Room Group

What's your schools GCSE 5A*-C percentage (including English and Maths)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
mine's 55%:mad:
1 kid didn't...whatta ****
Reply 62
57% :/ Much higher not including English and Maths though :P
Reply 63
I think around 85% at mine - not bad for a non-selective state school! :u:
Reply 64
97% for the latest set of results.
100% I think.
82% :smile:

But this years year 11's are apparently woeful and think that they'll achieve about 55% :O
Reply 67
75%. Decent for a standard comprehensive, imo.
I think 1- 2%; It's Cathays High School we're talking about here
My old school was 11% 5A*-C when I left.
The next nearest school was 13% 5A*-C.

They've now both been merged into one academy that achieved something shocking like 19% 5A*-C last year :s-smilie:

However, considering my current 6th form college recieved an unsatisfactory Ofsted rating and 4's across the board in every department last year, and the highest A Level grades ever achieved at our college was an ABC, I shouldn't really be so surprised at how bad the education in my town is :/
Reply 70
Mine's ranged from 98%-100% over the last five years, but it was a grammar school.
These schools with 100%... do they not have any chavs? Or are they just extremely good at teaching and disciplining children?

Its incredible... my school has about 60%, and I thought that was pretty good. Mind = blown.
Original post by Like a BAWS
These schools with 100%... do they not have any chavs? Or are they just extremely good at teaching and disciplining children?

Its incredible... my school has about 60%, and I thought that was pretty good. Mind = blown.

They are selective/private/grammer etc
Mine was 30%, put my head down got very good grades though, and going to be at UCL next year.

Nothing is impossible to achieve.
Reply 74
80%!! My school improved so much and my year is aiming to push it even further!:smartass:
90% :biggrin: ...scrap that - including English and Maths is 61%.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 76
100% for the past 5 years, I must be living in some kind of bubble :/
Reply 77
64%
Reply 78
73% - not bad considering were not a private/grammer school who only accept really clever people anyway XD
Reply 79
85% its state school B-)

Quick Reply

Latest