Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello Im new

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 15-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, Im Lisa and a law student at teesside uni, hoping to get to know people on here
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttytart77)
    Hello everyone, Im Lisa and a law student at teesside uni, hoping to get to know people on here
    Hi Lisa, welcome to TSR! Are you just beginning your degree at Teeside uni, or you been there a year or so now? x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jessica thank you for replying :-) I have just finished my first year x
    • 164 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I just joined today!
    Hope you have fun here at TSR!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LP-FTW)
    Hey! I just joined today!
    Hope you have fun here at TSR!
    Thanks so much!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome!

By the way, is law hard? And what's your career choice?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LP-FTW)
    Your welcome!

By the way, is law hard? And what's your career choice?
    Yes it is hard, coupled with fact I have dyslexia also but Im still keeping going. Im not sure of my career choices yet, I just have wanted to do this for some time now
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aww...that's sad. good luck!

i could never do law. i would be a bad lawyer.

Judge: So, LP-FTW please say why Bob is not the murderer.
    Me: O.o umm....well the laxative got a bit too far and...um...he was pooping a lot and um....he didn't kill him.
    Judge: But there was blood on his t-shir-
    Me: HE DIDN'T KILL HIM!!!!
    Judge: =_=

^^(bad scenario)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey oh seen as though you go to teesside uni is it okay to ask you something? It has been on my mind for agessssssssssss! The thing is, is that ive applied there and hopefully they will let me in. Ive been offered a certain amount of points but (as im in the middle of doing my last A level exams) i feel that i may not make the points offered. maybe 20 - 40 off (obviously depending on what grade i get). So i was wondering either from personal experience or know of anyone else who has got in on results day to do the course they applied for but had not meet the offer? I really dont want to go down the whole clearing scenario with me really wanting to do what i applied for. Are they quite nice and let people in? or are they quite strict in ways?

I've never panicked so much in my life! haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cartoon-hearts)
    hey oh seen as though you go to teesside uni is it okay to ask you something? It has been on my mind for agessssssssssss! The thing is, is that ive applied there and hopefully they will let me in. Ive been offered a certain amount of points but (as im in the middle of doing my last A level exams) i feel that i may not make the points offered. maybe 20 - 40 off (obviously depending on what grade i get). So i was wondering either from personal experience or know of anyone else who has got in on results day to do the course they applied for but had not meet the offer? I really dont want to go down the whole clearing scenario with me really wanting to do what i applied for. Are they quite nice and let people in? or are they quite strict in ways?

I've never panicked so much in my life! haha
    I really have no idea how it works if Im honest, really sorry I know this isnt helpful but maybe contact the uni once you have your results

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 14, 2012
New on TSR

A-level secrets uncovered

Learn from the experience of last year's A-level students

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.