Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fox news in the UK.

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    I used to love that segment, especially when he used to do the impression of Lou Dobbs.

It's a shame he no longer does Countdown on MSNBC. I really liked his Worst Persons in the World segment and the occasional Special Comments he did. I watched a few when he worked for Current TV, but they just didn't seem on par.

Ah well, at least there's Rachel Maddow.
    He went to Current TV which was quite good but he really wasn't at Current TV for very long. Either he was fired or he quit due to certain circumstances, I'm not really sure what he's doing now though. It is a shame because his "worst persons" segment was my favourite by far. Especially when it focused on "Billo the Clown", Rush Limbaugh, Ann "The Coultergeist" Coulter, or Sarah "Sister Sarah" Palin. It was pretty amusing.

You know there have "worst person in the world" books right? I think there are two. I have the first one. It's from way back at the start when he first came up with the idea for that segment, around 2005/2006. It's very interesting.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Cool we have free media so he can do what he likes.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sky news is left wing.....their coverage of the riots was just.....:eek:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roaroaroar)
    Murdoch is a businessman, he fills in markets holes and his done this pretty well. Unlike the US, we don't have a heavily religious population hence it would take a different approach. Hence, I don't see the problem with it. Anyway, fox news isn't all that bad try watching it for a day or two straight and you'd realize this, it's the personalities they bring that are bad (e.g. Bill O riley/Glenn Beck etc) who are bad.

If people want to watch it, let them
    Personally i quite like him he's very amusing to listen to, spouts horse**** like the fountains in Trafalgar square but still amusing

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 14, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.