The Student Room Group

G544 Exam 18th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mizz_S
awww!! for once I'm not ill during exam period. and now i've just gone and jinxed it :P ... so long as you're well and ready for your exams on monday onwards :smile:

what other subjects do you do out of interest?

Hey don't worry! You will not get ill :smile: I say so :P

Umm, i do Psychology, ICT, Philosophy and Ethics
What about you?
Reply 21
Original post by Coffeegirl
Hey don't worry! You will not get ill :smile: I say so :P

Umm, i do Psychology, ICT, Philosophy and Ethics
What about you?

lol, okay then :P .. i know i will anyway :wink:

psychology, economics and geography. eww phil and eth!! my mate took it and complains everyone opportunity she has in psychology, lol :P
Original post by Mizz_S
lol, okay then :P .. i know i will anyway :wink:

psychology, economics and geography. eww phil and eth!! my mate took it and complains everyone opportunity she has in psychology, lol :P

LOL I LOVE philosophy and ethics, that has more to do with the fact that we have a small class and had amazing times. I loved it! missing it badly now :frown: but i do have to say it was one of the most hardest exams though. :smile:
Reply 23
LOL I LOVE philosophy and ethics, that has more to do with the fact that we have a small class and had amazing times. I loved it! missing it badly now :frown: but i do have to say it was one of the most hardest exams though. :smile:

i hated it during GCSE and i was only doing short course :P ... my psych class was small (there were 5 of us and one was a boy) it was good times, the smaller class, the better the memories i say.
Original post by Mizz_S
i hated it during GCSE and i was only doing short course :P ... my psych class was small (there were 5 of us and one was a boy) it was good times, the smaller class, the better the memories i say.

EXACTLY :smile: we only had 6 in our class and actually i've always loved RE so maybe its one of those things when you either like it or don't like it! :smile:
Reply 25
EXACTLY :smile: we only had 6 in our class and actually i've always loved RE so maybe its one of those things when you either like it or don't like it! :smile:

yeah if you enjoy it its fine. I didn't enjoy it, I got bored listening to my teacher drone on about life and death in different religions. Wasn't really bothered about it.
Original post by Mizz_S
yeah if you enjoy it its fine. I didn't enjoy it, I got bored listening to my teacher drone on about life and death in different religions. Wasn't really bothered about it.

HAHAHA, oh well i bet you have Favourite subjects too though which aren't RS :tongue:
Reply 27
HAHAHA, oh well i bet you have Favourite subjects too though which aren't RS :tongue:

yes GEOGRAPHY :smile: :biggrin: .. and no its not colouring it requires knowledge of an entire topic to answer a stupid 40 mark question! LOL
Original post by Mizz_S
yes GEOGRAPHY :smile: :biggrin: .. and no its not colouring it requires knowledge of an entire topic to answer a stupid 40 mark question! LOL

I've always enjoyed Geography ..sadly I got one grade less than I needed to do it at A-Level :frown:
Reply 29
I've always enjoyed Geography ..sadly I got one grade less than I needed to do it at A-Level :frown:

oh dear, whatcha get?
Original post by Mizz_S
oh dear, whatcha get?

I needed a B but got a C. If i reallly had realised at that time that I wanted to do it badly they would have let me but ...lol
Reply 31
I needed a B but got a C. If i reallly had realised at that time that I wanted to do it badly they would have let me but ...lol

ahhh oh dear!! i just about managed to get a B .. and now i'm on a D :s-smilie:
Original post by Mizz_S
ahhh oh dear!! i just about managed to get a B .. and now i'm on a D :s-smilie:

And what do you need for University?
Reply 33
And what do you need for University?

at least a C in geog and 240 points
Original post by Mizz_S
at least a C in geog and 240 points

I'm sure you will get that. Don't worry too much, they might even accept you with one grade less because loads of people get even less :smile:
Reply 35
I'm sure you will get that. Don't worry too much, they might even accept you with one grade less because loads of people get even less :smile:

Yeah I hope soo!! What about you? What course you doing? What university?? too many questions, LOL :wink:
Original post by Mizz_S
Yeah I hope soo!! What about you? What course you doing? What university?? too many questions, LOL :wink:

:wink: Ask as many as you wish too :smile: I have applied to UWE for criminology and law. I only need 300 points so should be ok with a few resits, whether or not I am going depends on this

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=36085241&highlight=forced%20or%20arranged

:smile:
Reply 37
:wink: Ask as many as you wish too :smile: I have applied to UWE for criminology and law. I only need 300 points so should be ok with a few resits, whether or not I am going depends on this

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=36085241&highlight=forced%20or%20arranged

:smile:

OMG no way .. i mean the arranged marriage thing!! i would go ballistic if my dad did that to me, although I'm not muslim :| ...

criminology and law sounds good, my friend wants to do that at notts :smile: .. i get the option to have a minor in criminology, but in all honesty i want nothing to do with psychology after this, LOL
LOL I knowww...but the strange thing is in my childhood I had a different idea of a degree and it kept changing until finally it rested on this. LOL its weird :smile:

Nottingham is also one of my offers :smile:

Yes but i just hope everything works out in the situation. :smile:
Reply 39
lol, i used to think a pharmacist was a pilot, hence me thinking at the age of 8 that my cousing was becoming a pilot only to laterr figure it out :s-smilie: ...

your insurance is notts?? And i'm sure everything will :smile: .. always does in the end - i think :s-smilie: ..

Never got to say good luck, but how did you find the paper?? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending