The Student Room Group

G544 Exam 18th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mizz_S
lol, i used to think a pharmacist was a pilot, hence me thinking at the age of 8 that my cousing was becoming a pilot only to laterr figure it out :s-smilie: ...

your insurance is notts?? And i'm sure everything will :smile: .. always does in the end - i think :s-smilie: ..

Never got to say good luck, but how did you find the paper?? :smile:

i sure hope so ...aaaah your right, it does always turn out ok in the end :smile: ALWAYS :wink:

Nope sorry my insurance is Gloucestershire but I had applied to Notts as well :smile:

Just as I was about to go into the exam, I was like to my friend, its gonna be cognitive and GUESS WHAT IT WAS??? LOL

I loved it, don't know how I did though, don't laugh when I am back on this thread next year :/ :tongue: lol

How did you find it?
Reply 41
Original post by Coffeegirl
i sure hope so ...aaaah your right, it does always turn out ok in the end :smile: ALWAYS :wink:

Nope sorry my insurance is Gloucestershire but I had applied to Notts as well :smile:

Just as I was about to go into the exam, I was like to my friend, its gonna be cognitive and GUESS WHAT IT WAS??? LOL

I loved it, don't know how I did though, don't laugh when I am back on this thread next year :/ :tongue: lol

How did you find it?

lol, exactly :smile: ...

oooh, thats far from london i think (for me anyway :P) ..

lol .. i got scared with the research method one so I was like moving onto cognitive approach - the only approach i know pretty well. AHH i could put Loftus and Palmer in there :smile: ... section A wasn't too bad either, the level of significance through me off slightly, but otherwise it was a nice paper overall :smile:

which question in section A did you do? I mean choice or whatever its called :P .. oh an you would have past it with a mile behind you, think positive girl!! :smile:
Original post by Mizz_S
lol, exactly :smile: ...

oooh, thats far from london i think (for me anyway :P) ..

lol .. i got scared with the research method one so I was like moving onto cognitive approach - the only approach i know pretty well. AHH i could put Loftus and Palmer in there :smile: ... section A wasn't too bad either, the level of significance through me off slightly, but otherwise it was a nice paper overall :smile:

which question in section A did you do? I mean choice or whatever its called :P .. oh an you would have past it with a mile behind you, think positive girl!! :smile:

Yupp it is like 3hours away LOL

Ever since i revised for this exam I always only revised the approaches really welll so I was like YESSHHH...and just wrote and wrote hope I did ok :smile:

I know experiments are lush...the only problem with section B cognitive was that both my studies were by Loftus, the AS one and the A2 one on weapon focus effect. Do you think I willl get marks knocked off for that? :/

I did the remembering everyday objects and lack of sleep...I did something like participants slept for 3 hours in one condition and then had to recall objects shown to them for 30s ...something like that, does not sound right now lol :P

Which one did you do?
YESS POSSITIVE is the way forward :biggrin:
Reply 43
Yupp it is like 3hours away LOL

Ever since i revised for this exam I always only revised the approaches really welll so I was like YESSHHH...and just wrote and wrote hope I did ok :smile:

I know experiments are lush...the only problem with section B cognitive was that both my studies were by Loftus, the AS one and the A2 one on weapon focus effect. Do you think I willl get marks knocked off for that? :/

I did the remembering everyday objects and lack of sleep...I did something like participants slept for 3 hours in one condition and then had to recall objects shown to them for 30s ...something like that, does not sound right now lol :P

Which one did you do?
YESS POSSITIVE is the way forward :biggrin:

ahaha, i revised both just in case and chose cognitive all the way. i wrote about loftus AS and A2 dont worry, except I got confused in weapon focus if it was the one she did alone or with the other loftus, lol. there were 2 in crime :s-smilie: .. don't think you will, they were two different studies, that we studies in 2 different years :smile:

me tooo!! mine made no sense to me whatsoever though. but everything was set accordingly so :smile:

i'm being so positive (for once) that I'm not allowing my dad to rain on my parade ... typical asian fathers i say!! LOL
Original post by Mizz_S
ahaha, i revised both just in case and chose cognitive all the way. i wrote about loftus AS and A2 dont worry, except I got confused in weapon focus if it was the one she did alone or with the other loftus, lol. there were 2 in crime :s-smilie: .. don't think you will, they were two different studies, that we studies in 2 different years :smile:

me tooo!! mine made no sense to me whatsoever though. but everything was set accordingly so :smile:

i'm being so positive (for once) that I'm not allowing my dad to rain on my parade ... typical asian fathers i say!! LOL

Thank God for that, yes the weapon focus effect was by Loftus and Loftus but now that I think about it, I don't think I wrote two names :/

I'm sure everything went fine, I have actually never felt this good about an exam so I'm hoping I have done wonders LOL

LOL good think, I love being POSITIVE :smile:
Reply 45
Thank God for that, yes the weapon focus effect was by Loftus and Loftus but now that I think about it, I don't think I wrote two names :/

I'm sure everything went fine, I have actually never felt this good about an exam so I'm hoping I have done wonders LOL

LOL good think, I love being POSITIVE :smile:

meh ... you got it half right, so long as the info was correct. i just wrote weapon focus study, lol.

lol, i've been somewhat happy with my exams so far :smile: but i'm not going to go wildly happy, because i may just end up crying come results day, lol

ahahaha ... wow!! :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by Mizz_S
meh ... you got it half right, so long as the info was correct. i just wrote weapon focus study, lol.

lol, i've been somewhat happy with my exams so far :smile: but i'm not going to go wildly happy, because i may just end up crying come results day, lol

ahahaha ... wow!! :smile: :biggrin:

LOL compared to the rest, this has been better than all the others soo right now I will jump and shout and come results day ..I will fail all of them lol

But lets be positive, We are NOT gonna fail :dance::crossedf:
Reply 47
LOL compared to the rest, this has been better than all the others soo right now I will jump and shout and come results day ..I will fail all of them lol

But lets be positive, We are NOT gonna fail :dance::crossedf:

no we aren't!! we will pass with flying colours :smile:
Original post by Mizz_S
no we aren't!! we will pass with flying colours :smile:

ABSOLUTLY :biggrin::flower2::gigg: ( I am a big fan of emoticons lol :tongue:)
Reply 49
ABSOLUTLY :biggrin::flower2::gigg: ( I am a big fan of emoticons lol :tongue:)

i can see that, lol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest