The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography WJEC Wedensday 14th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
can someone put an unnoficial markscheme on
Does anybody know the marks and roughly where the grade boundaries are for the problem solving paper? :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by Wintabix
I thought te A and B one was river cliffs and slip off slopes because it was in a meander?

Thats correct

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S
Reply 43
I Put A as a spit off slope and B as a spit? do u think i might get 1 mark cause i seem to have put the slope for the wrong one! :frown:
Reply 44
Seeing my exam today went fine , I'm dribbling like a two year old because all my best stuff was used up in my first paper yesterday .Im blanking and freaking out because nothing I'm doing for this second paper seems to be going in ....please can someone please please enlighten me on what to actually revise for this second paper grrrrrrrrrr....thanks all
Original post by Harr0007
Seeing my exam today went fine , I'm dribbling like a two year old because all my best stuff was used up in my first paper yesterday .Im blanking and freaking out because nothing I'm doing for this second paper seems to be going in ....please can someone please please enlighten me on what to actually revise for this second paper grrrrrrrrrr....thanks all

My teachers says you can't actually revise for the paper 2 :confused:
Reply 46
This is what my teacher sent me after the unit 1 exam

The exam on Monday is at 9!

I think the main topics to revise are:

Deforestation as an economic activity and sustainability of it.

Iron and steel industry location and advantages/ disadvantages

M4/ Footloose industries

Development comparisons and quality of life

Trade between LEDCs and MEDCs

Aid

Remember 30 minutes exam paper with case studies

90 minutes decision making exercise Read the comments and resources carefully. The topic will be similar to things we have covered but not obvious. I think It will be about being sustainable and environmentally friendly. Spend time on the matrix, this can be worth 14 marks! Then use it as a plan to write the essay. Time will be a bit easier on this section so think about it before you start writing. You must be accurate.
Reply 47
Original post by peterso
i agree with u pav what school do you go to

slough grammar school. u?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending