The Student Room Group

New Spec AQA Biology B1 (Unit 1) Exam: June 12th 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Two other people helped, doesn't matter if it doesn't come up tonight. U could try to make another thread for people to comment on with the questions they could remember because in this thread it is sort of a mixed topic. :biggrin:
yh maybe btw guys who found it really easy how about helping us?
Original post by big nose Hassan
yh maybe btw guys who found it really easy how about helping us?

Yeah!! To hassan we really(the majority) do appreciate you for doing this!! So those who can remember any thing they wrote or questions you should help this guy/girl ^__^
Reply 263
Original post by Alix23
It was definitely 75%, the question was how much pain did they have after 4 hours and the graph said mean pain decrease.

I found it easier than I expected, but I wouldn't exactly call it easy :/

Also I was really annoyed that there was nothing about cloning or reflex arcs, we'd revised them so much in class and there was nothing about it at all.

What did you guys put for the question about adaptations?

I made sure that I wrote:
i) The Adaptation
ii) The animal/plant's habitat and their predators
iii) How the adaptation helps avoid predation.

I mentioned: Camouflage (Chameleon), Strong Legs (Deer [running/kicking]), and Cacti Spines
I wrote 25% :frown:
does anyone know where i can find the answers to the AQA chemisty foundation paper for the 15th june?:smile:
Ok mark scheme will be finished i sent it to a guy and he said hell get it up if not i guess well have to wait cuz i only have one third of the mark scheme he might just be lieing though btw hope ur chemistry went well
Reply 266
Well Hassan, how should I describe how the Chemistry exam went?

... I simply "killed it" :biggrin:

I want rage/beast mode on the paper, 100 UMS hopefully :biggrin: Biology although, ahh what shall I say. Hope the markscheme is going well and I actually cannot remember I word from the exam, sorry :frown:
No problem nice to hear that now i wish i did it oh well i will do it next year :tongue:
Original post by gayboy1231231
Did ANYONE agree with the pharmacist?

I said no because drug b and drug a hadn't been clinically tested together so could have some side effects when taken together.
I HOPE ITS RIGHT
i went the same here is a new link more people posting there thne here so ill post there also

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2022160&page=14&page=14
Reply 270
What happened? Mark scheme schedule to be released soon? :biggrin: (<-- Not trying to be rude)
Nope im not going to lie not many people are coming on to help i answered some in previous threads but na im not worried any more so meh and i cant make it anyways just look at what people have said on lots of threads you get a rough idea of what you got adios btw my name is not Hassan it was just a name to annoy someone
I think I got 100% I new all the answers and I revised every night =]
My goggles helped me figure out the answers :biggrin:
I think the answer was decay. Let me explain

The chemical aspects of plant decomposition always involve the release of carbon dioxide.

from wikipedia. Also, the 2nd part lent itself to decay better.

mwhahahha
Reply 275
help me with the chemistry exam in june 2013
Hello
The gene with right characteristic should be cut out from the chromosome of the jellyfish using an enzyme and, should be placed in the chromosome of the zebra fish at the early stages development.
Guess I gets me 3 mark.

what do you think
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ali_d123
For the zebra fish one, I had no clue about that so i followed the process of creating insulin; lookign into the chromosome and cutting the required DNA from the jellyfish then putting it into a bacterium cell to reproduce

I have just done a test with this question in it andd I am just wondering if you know the answer now? I do know however that I am about 4 years late.

Quick Reply

Latest