The Student Room Group

Interview at Craven Cottage- Fulham FC!

I got a phone call about an interview at Fulham FC as a kiosk assistant and I have no clue what the interview will be like! What questions could be asked, what to wear - everything really! Helpp
Reply 1
I have one on Wednesday, how was your interview?
Reply 2
So jelly. You could potentially hear Martin Jol's sexy voice in person.
Reply 3
my friends doing the same kiosk job at Chelsea in Fulham so lucky you's

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
My interview's for a matchday steward, but I have no idea how it'll be like or what to wear? :s Any ideas?
Reply 5
oo forgot about this. Well I've got the job and have been working at fulham for a while and its pretty good. Best thing about it is I met ALEX FERGUSON. Highlight of the job by far.
Erm I really don't know how the stewarding role would be like but my brother worked as one and said it was alright. You'll be fine! Just don't stutter and get all nervous. There are some stewards at Fulham who don't even speak english properly so dress smart and you'll be all good. Good luck!
I have a job on a kiosk in a football stadium -it's quite hectic but i actually find it interesting, the 6 hour shifts fly by. Although customers can be a bit annoying -"what do you mean you've run out of hot chocolate?" "I mean a considerable portion of the 8000 people in this stand wanted one so we have no more and you cannot have one..."
Reply 7
Original post by thefunktopus69
I have a job on a kiosk in a football stadium -it's quite hectic but i actually find it interesting, the 6 hour shifts fly by. Although customers can be a bit annoying -"what do you mean you've run out of hot chocolate?" "I mean a considerable portion of the 8000 people in this stand wanted one so we have no more and you cannot have one..."

Ahaaa I've had that, sooo many times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending