The Student Room Group

Geography OCR B 18th June GCSE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by geographypods
No rivers and coasts. 100% sure.

I believe you...but how do you know 100 %? Just curious :smile:
how do you get level 3 on the case study questions?
how do you get level 3 on the case study questions?
Reply 103
By having at least three good relevant developed points with specifuc detail (refer to one of my previous posts for the detail bit)

Or look up a mark scheme

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Reply 104
Original post by bookworm786
I believe you...but how do you know 100 %? Just curious :smile:

It's in this years specification - it's not allowed to be

Original post by Jamsebob
It's in this years specification - it's not allowed to be

Thank God...I hate rivers and coasts.
i just got like 41 on the specimen paper :frown: whats grade is that?
Original post by sheepshap
i just got like 41 on the specimen paper :frown: whats grade is that?

Well, it's out of 75.

So, approx. 55% which is most likely a C.
:'( 50%
Reply 109
How was it then??
Original post by simibean
How was it then??

Really good, how did you find it?
Reply 111
That was alright!
Reply 112
Really good, how did you find it?

Yep, I found it allright aswell, probably the 'best' exam I have had so far :smile: I need 111 out of 120 to get an A*, hopefully the boundaries will be good
Yep, I found it allright aswell, probably the 'best' exam I have had so far :smile: I need 111 out of 120 to get an A*, hopefully the boundaries will be good

Yeah i can only get an A overall unfortunately.

There is one thing i am freaking out about though. On the Aid question i put computer aid in Africa, and i'm pretty sure it said to name a country. My answer was really detailed though and i remembered everything. Would i be able to get full marks? Thank you to anyone who can help me. PLEASE HELP ME I AM FREAKING OUT :smile:
Reply 114
I did not write a country, I just wrote eastern Africa, as my aid project ran in 5 countries:frown: But in my answer I wrote the five countries
I did not write a country, I just wrote eastern Africa, as my aid project ran in 5 countries:frown: But in my answer I wrote the five countries

Well then that would be fine, but i didn't name any specific country in Africa. This is really frustrating for me because that was a really good answer :frown:
Reply 116
Well then that would be fine, but i didn't name any specific country in Africa. This is really frustrating for me because that was a really good answer :frown:

What questions did you do?
Reply 117
Yeah i can only get an A overall unfortunately.

There is one thing i am freaking out about though. On the Aid question i put computer aid in Africa, and i'm pretty sure it said to name a country. My answer was really detailed though and i remembered everything. Would i be able to get full marks? Thank you to anyone who can help me. PLEASE HELP ME I AM FREAKING OUT :smile:

Africa is a continent not a country :tongue: , i wrote Africa - Samilia - Water wells

hopefully the examiner is soft and doesn't mark you down S:
Reply 118
I found the test alright but i got 0 in one of the case studies :frown:
Original post by Sheel1
Africa is a continent not a country :tongue: , i wrote Africa - Samilia - Water wells

hopefully the examiner is soft and doesn't mark you down S:

Yes i know now obviously
Hopefully, i wouldn't really mind if he marked me down if it was just a few marks - just hope i don't get zero
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending