The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Geography (Human) 18th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by GuitarWorm
I did Wal-mart AKA Asda. I said how they have loads of stores around the world ( I can't remember the exact figure) and how they contribute to the community by investing in community projects and youth clubs. I also wrote how they base their manufacturing in LDC and why they do this ( eg cheaper, economic zones, minimum wage is monitored effectively, longer working hours etc) and that was about it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yeah I did Nike though :smile:
How did everyone do?

Original post by isastudent
How did everyone do?

Got 150ums...and you?
Reply 543
I got 140 UMS which I was chuffed about :biggrin:
Same as you 150 ums :smile: so happy!

Was a Mark Scheme ever released for this paper/ Does anyone know where I could get one? Did one as a practice mock....
Reply 546
Got an A* for Geography
Reply 547
Original post by IdliPooper
Was a Mark Scheme ever released for this paper/ Does anyone know where I could get one? Did one as a practice mock....

You can try the AQA website, they have a list of past papers. I'm not sure if this one is up there yet though.

I got an A (127 UMS) which I was pretty have with. :smile:
Reply 548
I got 137 UMS, was really happy :biggrin:
Reply 549
I got the mock exam (tourism and urban environments) just wondering does anyone remember the questions/ main topics i need to revise for the test? would be soooo helpful
Reply 550
Hi guys what do you reckon the boundary for an A* will be as it was 48/75 for the physical paper! Do you reckon it will be around the same for the human?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JESS6789
Hi guys what do you reckon the boundary for an A* will be as it was 48/75 for the physical paper! Do you reckon it will be around the same for the human?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The boundaries for human tend to be higher as it's usually seen as the easier exam. I'd say around 58/59
Reply 552
Oh no:-(, I'll just have to hope for the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending