The Student Room Group

Last day of 6th form pranks?

Scroll to see replies

Butyric Acid, you know if you've smelt it. Leave it somewhere on your last day and the next day all hell will break out.
Reply 41
Here's what my year did...enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWOika6kdw
Reply 42
Original post by quid
Here's what my year did...enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWOika6kdw

I have no idea what happened lol
Reply 43
Pulling the imaginary rope trick on your teachers car :biggrin:
Reply 44
Original post by raechelle
Apparently some people from a school in my area stole the signs of all the other schools (about 15 of them) and just kept them for a few days so people came in to no school sign and found a picture on twitter of a group just standing with all their school's signs. Bet they wished they'd thought of it.

The sixth formers at my school did that this year! They put pictures on twitter and everything too! Although apparently the police got involved and made them take them back... I wonder if we're talking about the same place :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by Y333EEE
Also, we have a grumpy IT administrator to annoy :wink:

Is he fat and called Mr. Gilbert?
Buy 4 pigs/chickens and give them a tag or similar labelled "Number 1", "Number 2", "Number 3", "Number 5"
Watch mayhem ensue when they can't find number 4
Reply 47
Original post by Hearty_Beast
Not one I've tried, but always wanted to:

Release 3 pigs marked 1, 2, and 4 into the school.
Laugh as they search for 'number 3'

:wink:

Why the negs?!

That was the infamous prank that the RGS students did a while back!
Original post by OllieWolly
The sixth formers at my school did that this year! They put pictures on twitter and everything too! Although apparently the police got involved and made them take them back... I wonder if we're talking about the same place :smile:

Essex? one of the best muck up day pranks i've seen
Reply 49
Original post by raechelle
Essex? one of the best muck up day pranks i've seen

Yeah it's in Essex :smile: Well I'm sure the sixth formers will be glad to hear their work was appreciated :tongue:
A couple of years ago, the people who left A Level Music found all the metronomes in the department, set them off so that they were beating at slightly different times, then hid them around the department. I thought it was brilliant anyway! :P
Because that maths teacher took the calculator thing so well, I decided to blu-tack all of his whiteboard pens to the ceiling along with his board rubbers. Also, the number on his door changed from 39 to 89. Small things, but they made him chuckle.

Original post by Pi!
If people keep doing this, one day someone will release 3 pigs marked 1, 2, 3 and 4 and they'll find 1, 2 and 4 and not look for 3 until they find it dead weeks later.

Loving the counting :wink:
My computing teacher was telling us about pranks the students did at his old school. It's a grammar school, and above the entrance they have the name of the school in individual letters. A group of students took the 'e' down from the first word, and duplicated it exactly. Then, when it was dark, they went and switched the 'a' for their 'e' in 'grammar', so it read 'grammer'. None of the teachers noticed for ages and the school ended up looking really silly.
Reply 53
vaseline on door handles and or stair banisters, has to be done in very thin layers so it isn't visible though
Bomb threat on the school.
Go to school wearing all black,face marks included, and rob the canteen. fake gun recommended. If you get away with,free money! If not,just say it was a prank. You can't lose :yep:
This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
We turned the school into a festival - live music, wristbands for everyone, tents everywhere, the lot. We also made effective use of about 10,000 plastic cups filled with water to block stairs and offices. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKnW0b52_qg&feature=plcp
Reply 57
How about grow up and stop being so immature?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 58
We put our yearhead's (expensive) car on gumtree for like £200 and put the contact number as the school's number. They were flooded with calls all day until they copped on and made us take it off :P
Original post by Soph.Jade
took off a panel in the ceiling of the common room, put an egg sandwich and a monopoly board (don't ask!) up there and replaced the tile. Apparently the smell was vile :colondollar:

Someone did that in our common room, but they put it under the sofa cushion :sick:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending