The Student Room Group

Last day of 6th form pranks?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
go into the most hated teacher's office, remove all furniture, place fake grass all over the floor, replace furniture.
Take lockers outside, tie up little children and lock them there :angry:
Reply 81
In our school, a couple of years ago they did a flash mob :L Wasn't exactly a prank but everybody loved it! :biggrin: :L
Original post by Georgiina_Tee
Steal all the clocks
A sixth form near me broke into the school at night and with weedkiller drew a giant penis on the school field so the next morning the were was a giant penis on the grass edged with soil lool
They threatened to cancel their prom though :/

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e

Lol I was about to ask if you lived in my town cos that happened in my school, but we don't have a prom... Of course, it did happen to be the week the school arranged for an aerial photograph to be taken :P that photo's still hanging up :P

Couple of years above me clubbed together and bought a thousand-odd rubber ducks, then filled the school pond with them. My year bought bouncy balls and let them out at the top of a three-storey flight of stairs - while the junior school was there, so somehow there were a few black eyes...

Oh yeah, and last year someone sneaked into the sixth form centre and superglued the locks on peoples locker's shut - he did get expelled for that though. And this is why our school hires security guards in the week before leavers' day...
Reply 83
we lifted up ceiling tiles in a science room and put a couple of haddock in there, stunk up the whole science block for days :biggrin:
Reply 84
Original post by Tahooper
Is he fat and called Mr. Gilbert?

No, he's a grumpy middle aged man called Dennis.

Anyway, this is what we ended up doing

My mates and i called Taxis for all the heads of department so at lunchtime the school drive was blocked with taxis.

We also put the school on ebay and sold it for £7.64.

I managed to nick a load of washing up liquid from work and put it all in the toilets causing them to overflow.

As for the it administrator i put a load of blank microsoft word documents on the network titled 'Virus' and he went berserk.

So yeah, quite an exciting and productive day in all :biggrin:
Such pranks are banned at my school ever since I was in year 8 because bugs were released behind the lockers and caused a load of problems. Grr.
Apparently this year at a local school, someone bought loads and loads of sex dolls, filled them with helium and let them loose in places with high ceilings like the gym / sports hall / assembly hall, and they had to wait for them to deflate to get them down. That one made me giggle!
Reply 87
Original post by raechelle
Also, another year, some people 'captured' groups of year 7s and 'held them hostage' until a teacher came to rescue them.

The year above ours kept the whole school hostage at lunchtime on their last day, normally everyone goes to the shops for din dins but there were atleast 50+ people in halloween masks and supersoakers filled with piss, eggs, flour, water bombs covering all the exits. The few that tried to make a run for it came back in tears and had to wear clothes from lost property :L

They got banned from prom, weren't allowed back for the award ceremony, and weren't allowed to appeal their grades ooooooooohhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending