Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best programme for making webcomics

Announcements Posted on
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of putting together a webcomic with a couple of mates and wondering what would be the best computer programme for putting together the images for it. I've read reviews and had a look around at the different programmes available, but I wondered what would you guys would recommend.

The cheaper it is, the better really, if there are any free ones floating around then that would be great.

Ta, guys :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doke)
    Thinking of putting together a webcomic with a couple of mates and wondering what would be the best computer programme for putting together the images for it. I've read reviews and had a look around at the different programmes available, but I wondered what would you guys would recommend.

The cheaper it is, the better really, if there are any free ones floating around then that would be great.

Comic life. Had it years ago but not sure what it's like now
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unoh)
    Comic life. Had it years ago but not sure what it's like now
    Is that the one where you put your own photos in? It looks cool, but I was looking more for something which you could use to make cartoons.

Thanks anyway, though
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doke)

This is pretty cheap.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doke)
    Is that the one where you put your own photos in? It looks cool, but I was looking more for something which you could use to make cartoons.

Thanks anyway, though
    sorry!
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doke)

Why the neg Doke? I gave you a perfectly reasonable solution. It depends what kind of webcomic you're looking to produce.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 14, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.