The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I did this exam last year. Basically on the paper there are different questions for different countries and you will need to find the correct one for the options you are taking. I'm not sure the dates are significant, but your paper will be divided into 2 sections. You will be expected to answer 2 questions. If you choose the German question in sec A then you must do the America question in Sec B (or vica-versa). In other words, you must do a different country for each of question A and B. You cannot do Germany and then Germany again or America and then America again. You must do a Germany AND an America question. Hope this helps. Sorry for the long-winded nature of this post.
Reply 2
Thanks for this. Yes, sorry I did not explain it very well. I understand what you say that you have to do two different countries. My question was really up until last year you could do Germany 1920s and USA 1920s OR Germany 1930s and USA 1930s. Then last year it was Germany 1920s and USA 1930s OR Germany 1930s and USA 1920s. I wondered whether they were going to have you do either the early or later periods or go for a mixture like last year. Hope this now makes sense. Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending