Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

AQA GOV4B: Ideologies in Action A2 14th June

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hate the fact there are hardly any past papers and the questions have all been practically the same each time! Anyone have a clue what might come up? I've chosen ecology and education to revise (easiest).. need a B to get an A overall; hope it's simplistic!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've been searching for January papers, especially this years, but there is nothing! I was hoping it might be a indication of the questions.

To cheer you up I have only had nice papers this year! I think they are trying to make it easier for those applying to uni to get in, considering the drop in applications...

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I did the first ideologies paper in January and got an A.. im suspicious of them though because all the questions on the papers they've made have been practically the same! i don't want a nasty surprise tomorrow morning :L
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kind of bricking it - feel like I'm going in blind cause of the past paper drought! And because I have no text book which I like to guide my revision, I just have a stack of varied papers on certain topics !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hardleyouth)
    Kind of bricking it - feel like I'm going in blind cause of the past paper drought! And because I have no text book which I like to guide my revision, I just have a stack of varied papers on certain topics !
    Me too! Especiallu on the education ones.. Its more sociology and I had nothing but my notes to revise from at least everyone is in the same boat I hope they don't shock us!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hardleyouth)
    Yea I preetty much felt thesame way, so how did you guys find it ??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think I did ok! The questions where worded to throw people off but hopefully I did ok! I picked education and the environment.. What did you guys do?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 15, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.