The Student Room Group

M2 Maths CCEA Exam Discussion 14/06/12

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Fladumir
Got 96 %. Ohhh fair enough. I finish this year. Did maths in one year and now did all of further maths in a year.

Original post by KittyKattyKaity
He's hoping for over 85 in M3 but only needs 45 for 80 average :smile: If he doesn't get that then apparently I get to beat him to death with an M3 paper :wink:

Original post by Guin
6 part iv :confused: it was 2 marks so it should have been easy enough but I had noo idea!

How did you's all do in the M3 result?
A*AAB here, A* in Maths, A in FM with an A2 UMS of 268! Managed 91 in M3 but not quite sure what happened in S2 and he ended up with 80 when he thought he'd got 100 so had to use his FP3 mark instead :frown: Doesn't matter at the end of the day, still managed to get in to Warwick 'cause he got his STEP offer :smile: otherwise he'd have gone for a remark. Not bad considering his school doesn't offer FM or STEP at all :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by KittyKattyKaity
A*AAB here, A* in Maths, A in FM with an A2 UMS of 268! Managed 91 in M3 but not quite sure what happened in S2 and he ended up with 80 when he thought he'd got 100 so had to use his FP3 mark instead :frown: Doesn't matter at the end of the day, still managed to get in to Warwick 'cause he got his STEP offer :smile: otherwise he'd have gone for a remark. Not bad considering his school doesn't offer FM or STEP at all :biggrin:

Ah, that's so unlucky with the FM! I'd have been extremely angry with CCEA for that :tongue:

Congrats to him getting into Warwick.
Original post by CD315
Ah, that's so unlucky with the FM! I'd have been extremely angry with CCEA for that :tongue:

Congrats to him getting into Warwick.

Thanks :smile: Was a bit of a nail-biting morning 'cause Track didn't update until 11:30. Just so relieved that he got in this year 'cause he really didn't want to go anywhere else!

Now have to go through the whole thing again with son number 2 who is also doing FM as an independent. At least I know where to find the syllabus and text books now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending