Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Private Accommodation Near LCC

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I am starting at LCC in september doing BA undergraduate Journalism, i have been offered halls but they are pretty far, so i am looking into private house share. Is anyone after similar? I am hoping to be near enough to elephant and castle so the max journey time is 10minutes. Zones 1+2 and other than that I'm easy. If anyone is looking for someone to occupy a room let me know, or if you want to group up let me know.
    If anyone has any experience from when they started at uni getting private accommodation i would love to hear your stories any advice is also welcome!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi i am also studding at LCC and studying undergraduate photography and looking into private house share im trying to find some other students to work this out
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm also starting at LCC studying BA Photography this September and I didn't get the halls I applied for. Have either of you had any luck finding somewhere or grouping up yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heyy

I'm also starting in sep on Interaction and moving image. Desperately looking for others to buddy up with and find a house. Looking at £100-£150 per week either in Brixton/Camberwell or Peckham. Been on Student lon site and housing lon site and doesn't seem to be many LCC students looking not had much luck finding fellow students?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey im doing BA journalism as well and am in the same situation..is it possible i join your flatshare??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So there are a few of us after somewhere to stay! Not really sure how to go about sorting it out, never done anything like this before!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I propose we all meet in a cafe somewhere in London?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

A bit of a longshot, but I figured it might be of some use to you:

I've got two rooms to let out in Brixton from August 13-31. If any of you are looking for somewhere to stay temporarily while you find another flat (i.e. if you're coming in from out of town), this might be a great place to start your hunt.
    We're looking at around 150/week, but there is a 'big' room and a 'small' room (both are a very reasonable size) so we're happy to negotiate on price.

Please get in touch if you have any questions. If not, best of luck with the flat hunt!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I applied for halls back in April and only heard back a few weeks ago and I haven't had my letter of confirmation yet. They sent me an email saying what I needed to do next like setting up my student email address etc. and that had my ID in it. When I didn't get into the halls I wanted I called them and the woman said over 300 people were still waiting to be offered a place in halls so I don't think you're on your own! Maybe give the student services a call and see if they can track what's going on with your application? Good luck!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 3, 2012
New on TSR

Ways to improve university

Should university be free and harder to get in to?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.