The Student Room Group

Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
isn't it odd how the white guy just lay there still, i think it's an act
Reply 101
Original post by Bukhatir
isn't it odd how the white guy just lay there still, i think it's an act

:lolwut:.
Reply 102
Original post by Perseveranze
Ok, I don't know why ignorants are saying "convert to Christianity" when there's no evidence of this.

Actually there is evidence for it. Read my reply to point 1.

1. He calls him a "rafadi", which is what we call Shia. Although Shia are misguided, we don't generally consider them to be apostates.

Actually the word you were thinking of is not rafadi but "rafida". Here is the actual definition of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafida
As you can see in the first line, it means "deserter" or "defector"
While you are right that the term is often used to describe Shia muslims, it is by no means "exclusively" used for that purpose because its definition quite blatantly can be used to refer to an apostate. Don't bother denying that, you will just look foolish.

2. We don't know where the location is, no evidence to show it's in "Tunisia".

Yes, we don't know but I don't see how that detracts from the point of the video which is meant to show an apostate being killed. So another useless contribution from you.

3. The accent of the one who killed him is anything but Tunisian. I know Tunisians, and that don't sound like one.

Same response as Point 2. Location doesn't matter since it doesn't change the content or subject of the video.

4. The clip was shown on an Egyptian channel, its timing was to coincide with the presidential elections which is between a former prime minister of Mubarak's regime and an individual of the Muslim Brotherhood party. The conclusion of the host was "Imagine... How could they (Muslim Brotherhood) rule?".

So if the clip had been first aired in CNN, it would've somehow had ties to the US political system? If it had been aired in China, would it have had ties to its political system? All of this is nonsense guess-work on your part. Why don't you try not assuming but rather looking at the video and hearing the "allah akbar". If it were for political purpose, why yell your God's name?

Nice try though. Unfortunately for you, not everyone here is sheeple.
Reply 103
Original post by f1mad

huh? I bet it's the word lay? instead laid damm it
Reply 104
Original post by Bukhatir
huh? I bet it's the word lay? instead laid damm it

Reply 105
Original post by f1mad

Don't bother with him. He's too deluded to see what you are referring to.
Reply 106
Original post by .eXe
Don't bother with him. He's too deluded to see what you are referring to.

Indeed :lol:.
Reply 107
Original post by f1mad
Indeed :lol:.

How can I be expected to speak logic to foolish people like him sigh. Seems like such a waste of words :lol:

On another note: I really hope Perseveranze responds to my rebuttal. He must be furiously searching on Islamic sites to figure out how I am "misinterpreting" the video.
Reply 108
Original post by .eXe
How can I be expected to speak logic to foolish people like him sigh. Seems like such a waste of words :lol:

On another note: I really hope Perseveranze responds to my rebuttal. He must be furiously searching on Islamic sites to figure out how I am "misinterpreting" the video.

Pride comes before a fall.
Reply 109
Original post by Spaz Man
It's funny because if anyone acted toward Judaism in this way it would be branded anti-semitic and rightly so but because it's Islam it's open season.

Remember all those stories about Jews not being truly German and how they were responsible for poisoning wells and killing children? How they were "the enemy"?

I don't recall Jews hijacking areoplanes and flying them into skyscrapers or jumping onto buses with backpacks loaded with ballbearings and high explosives.

But hey, maybe my understanding of 1930s Germany is wrong.

Remember those stories about the Germans being the enemy? Those terribly racist Russians kept saying that in the summer of 1941. Those horrible racists should of welcomed the Germans with wide open arms. Germans killing Russians? misunderstanding! The nation of peace just wants to live alongside you. :smile:

Here's a hint for the future - don't even dare compare the genuine victims of the holocaust with a highly radicalised and violent religion that is waging war against Europeans, it is unspeakably insulting and untrue.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 110
Original post by RyanT
I don't recall Jews hijacking areoplanes and flying them into skyscrapers or jumping onto buses with backpacks loaded with ballbearings and high explosives.

But hey, maybe my understanding of 1930s Germany is wrong.

Remember those stories about the Germans being the enemy? Those terribly racist Russians kept saying that in the summer of 1941. Those horrible racists should of welcomed the Germans with wide open arms. Germans killing Russians? misunderstanding! The nation of peace just wants to live alongside you. :smile:

Here's a hint for the future - don't even dare compare the genuine victims of the holocaust with a highly radicalised and violent religion that is waging war against Europeans, it is unspeakably insulting and untrue.

Yeah, cos they were so innocent last century too right?

60+ million deaths; in Russia, Ukraine, and after the Germans surrounded (not including combat). I think using the innocents who died in the holocaust as justification for the evil crimes they did elsewhere are over. Jigs up.
Original post by .eXe
Actually there is evidence for it. Read my reply to point 1.

Actually the word you were thinking of is not rafadi but "rafida". Here is the actual definition of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafida
As you can see in the first line, it means "deserter" or "defector"
While you are right that the term is often used to describe Shia muslims, it is by no means "exclusively" used for that purpose because its definition quite blatantly can be used to refer to an apostate. Don't bother denying that, you will just look foolish.

No one uses that word for an "apostate", don't be silly. It is always exclusively used for a Shia. Ask any Muslim arab.

That "rafida" call is enough to know that the person is in all likelyhood a Shia.

Original post by .eXe
Yes, we don't know but I don't see how that detracts from the point of the video which is meant to show an apostate being killed. So another useless contribution from you.

Then don't say it's in Tunisa, unless you know for sure, which you do not.

Original post by .eXe
So if the clip had been first aired in CNN, it would've somehow had ties to the US political system? If it had been aired in China, would it have had ties to its political system? All of this is nonsense guess-work on your part. Why don't you try not assuming but rather looking at the video and hearing the "allah akbar". If it were for political purpose, why yell your God's name?

This doesn't address my point. It's clearly a propoganda/Political based video, which may not even have anything to do with a legitimate apostate killing. It could be a video of someone backstabbing a group, and being killed for it. And the propoganda Egyption network, would use it as a "Islamist action" and that we should not vote for "M Brotherhood".

Fact of the matter is, we're lacking enormous amounts of context. To make judgments just based on that is ignorance.

Original post by .eXe
Nice try though. Unfortunately for you, not everyone here is sheeple.

Lol, you want to believe things, despite all the evidences going against it, shows who the sheep here is.
(edited 11 years ago)
What I often dislike about these threads is that I find many Muslims end up arguing that Islam is a peaceful religion and is not inherently evil by quoting the passages from the Quran. The majority of non-Muslim's develop their views not by reading passages of the Quran but rather by observing the actions of the people who respresent Islam. I think instead of quoting passages from the Quran, it would be more effective to see the majority of muslims making more of an effort to criticise the extreme elements more vocally.
Reply 113
Original post by .exe
i hope you are christian.

If not i'd rather you be atheist than a muslim. Somehow, i think i'll be disappointed :frown:

who care's what you think?? He can be whatever he likes
Reply 114
Original post by Blackburn_Allen
Nope. This isn't a murder on behalf of an individual, this is quite clearly a murder that has religion down as the motive. I admire your rock hard loyalty to your cult but I'd prefer it if you didn't generalise me (something you accuse me of) as uneducated because I don't buy into the sado-masochist styled way of life you do.

Also, if you needed religion to teach you morality then you are just as engulfed in hatred as I apparently am, probably more so.

EDIT: Notice that your rebuttal was based around the freedom to believe/my supposed hatred. That argument got boring back when Moses wrote the 10 commandments, "my darling".

omg you are quite the funny one aren't you 'my darling' and no i am absolutely not full of hatred at all-i love everyone and i respect your point of view but that does not mean i agree and yes you are generalizing to a whole religion and that's wrong- i do not condone what is going on in the video at all, i think its disgusting and does not portray Islam at all- Islam is all about brotherhood and sisterhood and taking care of each other, the people in this video do not reflect this and its sad that you feel hatred against the Islamic religion based on this one video, that is what i meant by 'minimal knowledge'- does not mean that you are stupid or uneducated but that you probably don't know much about Islam. i bet you have many Muslim friends which you love :P
Original post by zedbrar
The majority of non-Muslim's develop their views not by reading passages of the Quran but rather by observing the actions of the people who respresent Islam.

Doesn't this make the "majority of Non-Muslims" ignorant? Because instead of judging Muslims on the action of Muslims, they judge Islam on the actions of Muslims. Which, in most cases, is cherry picked.

I mean, I personally have never judged Christianity, based on the actions of the Crusaders or Pedophile priests. I think I know better then that.
Reply 116
Doesn't this make the "majority of Non-Muslims" ignorant? Because instead of judging Muslims on the action of Muslims, they judge Islam on the actions of Muslims. Which, in most cases, is cherry picked.

I mean, I personally have never judged Christianity, based on the actions of the Crusaders or Pedophile priests. I think I know better then that.

Actually it gets worse once you start looking at the quran. Verse of the sword and all that.

HAHAHA :rofl:

Of course they are ignorant. How many non-muslims have read the Quran? Whether you like it or not, people will judge any group by its members actions.

At school, when going to school or coming home from school, we were expected to behave in a respectable manner as when wearing the uniform, all our actions could result in a negative or positive image of our school.

I think the crusaders are irrelevant as it is in no way a current event. However, pedophile priests HAVE tarnished the image of the catholic church and thus many catholics felt it necessary (not the vatican sadly) to criticise these events. Priests represent the church and have a responsibility to act in a proper manner.

Original post by Bonged.
Actually it gets worse once you start looking at the quran. Verse of the sword and all that.

HAHAHA :rofl:

Sounds like Jesus...however you interpret this? :dontknow:

"I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by .eXe
Stuff like this makes me want to punch a wall repeatedly...how the hell can people justify brutality like this?

How brainwashed are these people?

Its disgusting but its not uncommon, unfortunately

Many sickening things like this come from drug cartels etc, however they are doing it (wrongly) because of money, something that is proven to exist, not fantasy cult dogma

sickening
Reply 119
The video is terrific, based on evidence from this issue, nazi extermination camp officers were million times more humane than some muslims are now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending