The Student Room Group

Should I have already applied?

I'm soooo confused over my student finance and was wondering if anyone could help me.

I've applied (and got an unconditional :biggrin:) for The University of Manchester to do Nursing, and I've so far signed my student loan form that's the standard £2000 or so.

Am I supposed to have applied for my bursary yet from the NHS? I'm in receipt of DLA so does that mean I should apply for DSA or would that not be relevant with me training to be a nurse?

I've not heard anything from NHS people, even though I sent an email. I'm just worried I should have done it a while ago or summit.

Advice?

Original post by crazyunicorn133
I'm soooo confused over my student finance and was wondering if anyone could help me.

I've applied (and got an unconditional :biggrin:) for The University of Manchester to do Nursing, and I've so far signed my student loan form that's the standard £2000 or so.

Am I supposed to have applied for my bursary yet from the NHS? I'm in receipt of DLA so does that mean I should apply for DSA or would that not be relevant with me training to be a nurse?

I've not heard anything from NHS people, even though I sent an email. I'm just worried I should have done it a while ago or summit.

Advice?

Wait until the NHSBSA contact you with the details of how to apply online.

I think if you are in receipt of DLA, you can apply for DSA if you need it, but you will need to check this.

Quick Reply

Latest