Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Last Minute Holiday Suggestions ...?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends .. (3 girls possibly 1 guy all age 18) still wanna go on holiday about the 4th July ... any ideas on where is a relatively cheap place to go?

We don't wanna go somewhere as mad as Magaluf/Aiya Napa but still want good night life that i less expensive than Ibiza! And pref somewhere with a beach nearby!

I know this is last minute so will be expensive anyway but we're hoping to catch a deal!

Any suggestions would be awesome! Where did you go? thanks x
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naom1)
    Me and my friends .. (3 girls possibly 1 guy all age 18) still wanna go on holiday about the 4th July ... any ideas on where is a relatively cheap place to go?

We don't wanna go somewhere as mad as Magaluf/Aiya Napa but still want good night life that i less expensive than Ibiza! And pref somewhere with a beach nearby!

I know this is last minute so will be expensive anyway but we're hoping to catch a deal!

If you live near a travel agent, they always have last minute offers on their window, many of which are all inclusive/Full board in beach resorts, including flights hotel and transfer!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go on First choice or something, you can get the Canaries for under 400pp if you look for the right time ie last week of june, generally before summer holidays start.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    How about Benidorm? I'm just back and absolutely loved it! I think that although its still a busy resort, I don't think its as mad as places like Magaluf, Ayia Napa or Malia/Zante/Kavos etc. When we were there, there was many stag/hen dos and old people but not many teenagers and we never saw one ounce of trouble. It is very tacky (the infamous Sticky Vicky performs nightly in many of the bars) and there are also a variety of strippers and sex shows advertised as entertainment!

However, the beach is beautiful and the nightlife is great. Most of the bars have several tribute acts on, many of which are great and the drinks prices are reasonable, especially the places which offer 2 for 1 on beers/lagers and various spirits/mixers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naom1)

Theres a reason Magaluf/Napa aren't as expensive as Ibiza.. and also last year drinks in Ibiza were cheap as hell when I was there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    if you want to last minute holidays then you contact with travel agent and the travel agent give you best holidays offer for last minute holidays.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Island hopping in Greece!!!!
    You get a last minute ticket to any of the greek islands in the aegean sea and from there you can take the ferry to the next one and so on. This way you can combine everything! The islands are very close and it takes an hour or two to the next one!
    Oh! I am jealous! I don't know if I am going to make it to go somewhere this summer!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely recommend napa! Just got back and I absolutely loved it and it was nowhere near as expensive as everyone had said it was!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 18, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.