The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University, Knights Park campus anyone?

I've got a conditional for the Art and Design Foundation Degree :biggrin:
So far i've only spoken to those doing the Diploma, is anyone doing the degree?

Or has anyone applied for Seething Wells/Clayhill accommodation?
Reply 1
Original post by RachelSophia
I've got a conditional for the Art and Design Foundation Degree :biggrin:
So far i've only spoken to those doing the Diploma, is anyone doing the degree?

Or has anyone applied for Seething Wells/Clayhill accommodation?

Hey does that mean your T the college campus the first year. Also m not sure I'm going to go to uni accom because they had bad reviews also they block sum websites on the Internet which I think is very "schooly"
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by loves islam
Hey does that mean your T the college campus the first year. Also m not sure I'm going to go to uni accom because they had bad reviews also they block sum websites on the Internet which I think is very "schooly"

oh wow really?
I didn't know that! Have you found accommodation yet?

I will be at the college, i don't know if that's what you mean?
the internet at kingston university's accommodation do not block websites, but they do require you to install their version of anti virus software on ur computer, also you will not be able to download any torrents.
Reply 4
Original post by CartoonMotion
the internet at kingston university's accommodation do not block websites, but they do require you to install their version of anti virus software on ur computer, also you will not be able to download any torrents.

did you live there? i dont really know what a torrent is

ah now i dont know if i wanna stay there, seems a little odd them messing around with my personal computer?
Hi guys!

Halls don't block websites... Nor ask you to install anything weird, they just ask that your computer have a recognised anti-virus to protect yourself and the university (as you are plugged straight into them), there is a small program you download when you first move in which simply checks that you have a recognised program and is up to date - then you're away!

David

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
Original post by thisaintnoparty
Hi guys!

Halls don't block websites... Nor ask you to install anything weird, they just ask that your computer have a recognised anti-virus to protect yourself and the university (as you are plugged straight into them), there is a small program you download when you first move in which simply checks that you have a recognised program and is up to date - then you're away!

David

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I use Kaspersky so hopefully that will be ok...
and fair enough i guess just a little bit annoying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending