The Student Room Group

Potentially failed my exams

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hearty_Beast
We all remember what we do wrong - And the people on TSR may either be top, top students... or even just posting the perfect answers that they wish they had written!
There are plenty of A's to be handed out - even if all the epic people on TSR get A's... therell be plenty left for the rest of us :smile:

If you don't miss it by much - you may be able to beg your way in on results day...
As to resitting the year, depends what/where you're going, but you may be able to get in. (Though you may have to reapply next year.)

It's not all over yet!!
You probably did far better than you're imagining. Try to relax til results day! :biggrin:

Thank you again, I do hope you're right :smile: I don't think begging Bristol would come to anything on the day, but I'll try it if it comes to it. Thank you for your posts :smile:
Original post by FuzzySheep
Thank you again, I do hope you're right :smile: I don't think begging Bristol would come to anything on the day, but I'll try it if it comes to it. Thank you for your posts :smile:

Well good luck :biggrin:
Reply 22
I think I'm on the same boat as you, finished my exams today and don't think I've gotten the AAC or ABB I needed. I don't know whether I should go through clearing and go to a university I don't really want to or waste a year retaking one subject and go to university one year older than everyone?

Basically I'm in the same situation as you and it's depressing the hell out of me D;

Quick Reply

Latest